Far Too Long

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... love Eric glad he tried to talk some sense into Michael ... so glad she isnt pregnant (at least I hope she isnt) ... cant believe Michael

yay, well not yay that they broke up cuz i like syd n vaughn but right now vaughn is being a complete a**hole so i dont like him, therefore i don't like syd n vaughn, and am yaying that syd "grew some balls" hehe, as chrisM so eloquently(big word) put it, to get rid of vaughn. go syd! now i wanna know if she's pregnant and just lied to get rid of him? or is she not pregnant and telling the truth? ahh cant wait for hte up date

Eric was being the voice of reason. That was great.
Michael is just being an absolute a$$.

I'm glad Sydney finally told him no. Maybe he will realize that he has been an a$$ and will get his act together for one of them. Either way, one female will be hurt.

I dont believe you
is she pregnant
i think she is
and then shell leave and he'll find out in the fture
so thankgodfor eric or syd migtn of known
michael (and i hate to say this) is a DUMBASS

I so did not see that one coming... although... you might probably mislead us and Sydney is still pregnant...

Oh boy! If that's the case, Michael seriously needs to get his ass kickedn and get together with Sydney!!!!!!!!!!

Great update! :hug: cookie

:hi: finally another update :blush:

Chapter 13

“So, finally I get to see you again.” Nadia said with a lightly accusing tone in her voice as she walked into the locker room.

The last days Sydney had done everything she could to avoid Nadia and everyone who knew about her relationship with Michael. She knew Nadia would be more than happy to hear about their break up and she had just needed to have some time for herself before hearing things like ‘finally’ and ‘thank god’. It had been the right thing to do but that didn’t mean it didn’t hurt.

“Nice to see you as well.” Sydney rolled her eyes and turned around to see her.

“Honestly, where have you been?” Nadia asked more seriously.

“Busy.” Sydney answered vaguely and continued changing her clothes. She couldn’t wait to get home and take a long bath. Then she would order some pizza and have a cozy evening in front of the TV, watching some sickenly sweet love story.

“With what?” Nadia looked at her curiously, noticing the sad expression on her face.

“Stuff.” Sydney gestured with her hands as if that would explain more than her previous statement.

“Meaning Michael?” Nadia raised an eyebrow at her, assuming the only thing that seemed logically to her.

“Uh, no.” Sydney shook her head and grabbed her coat to leave. Just as she was about to open the door and walked out, Nadia grabbed her arm to hold her back.

“Talk to me. What’s up with you?” Nadia asked softly, yet demanding.

“Fine.” Sydney sighed deeply, “I spent my last days wallowing over my break up with Michael.”

“You finally did it.” Nadia couldn’t help but smile a bit.

“Yeah, I guess you’re happy now?” Sydney asked annoyed and hurt by Nadia’s obvious joy over her break up, seemingly annoying but it was nevertheless painful.

“Sydney, I didn’t mean it that way.” Nadia apologized as she saw Sydney’s face sadden even more.

“Don’t bother, you and I know you’re right.” Sydney shrugged and walked out, leaving Nadia behind, who wondered what to do to cheer Sydney up a bit.

Shifting lightly on her couch, Sydney wondered if it had always been that uncomfortable. Her movie was over and the pizza eaten and she was pondering whether she should get up and put in a new one, get up and go to bed or just sleep on the couch and not moving at all.

In the end she decided to just put in another movie and if she fell asleep on the couch than so it would be. The movie was half way through when she heard the doorbell. She groaned while sitting up, contemplating for a moment not to answer the door. What if it was Michael? But then, he hadn’t come over once, why would he now?

Sighing, she finally got up and walked towards the door, straightening her pajamas to look half way presentable. She opened the door and was surprised to see both Nadia and Scott standing in front of her.

“What are you doing here?” Sydney asked, feeling way underdressed considering that she was in her pajamas and they were normally dressed.

“Well, I didn’t react the way I should have, so I’m here to make up for it.” Nadia told her grinning, “And I brought him in case you would have shoved the door in my face before I had the chance to speak.”

“And what would he have done then?” Sydney raised her eyebrows curiously, looking from Nadia to Scott and back.

“Uh, ask you nicely to open again?” Nadia shrugged and smiled sweetly.

“Yeah, that would have convinced me.” Sydney rolled her eyes but laughed lightly, then she stepped aside and let them in, “Make yourself comfortable.”

“What are you watching?” Nadia grabbed the box of the DVD and read the title, “’Sleepless in Seattle’? Oh come on.” Nadia chuckled.

“Don’t judge. I know things about you.” Sydney pointed a finger at her threateningly, “So, you bring anything?”

“Tequila.” Scott grinned and held up two bottles.

“You plan on making me drunk?” Sydney looked at them skeptically, “That’s your master plan?”

“Worked before.” Nadia simply replied with a sly smile.

Sydney just shrugged, “True.”

Half an hour later they were all slightly drunk and laughing about stupid stories they would take turns in telling. Sydney was amazed that she was actually feeling better, almost happy at that moment. Sure, tomorrow she would regret drinking that much but right now she didn’t really care about that.

“We gotta talk.” Michael said after Eric had opened the door.

“What about?” Eric asked while letting him in.

“Sydney ended things.” He answered, walking straight into his living room.

“Finally.” Eric let out a sigh of relieve and sat down next to him.

“What?” Michael looked at him questioning, “You're really happy about that?”

“Yeah of course. Do you have any idea what you did all the time? You cheated on your wife, you hurt Sydney, it’s about time it ended.” Eric replied, not believing he really had to spell it out for him. Was he truly that oblivious to what he had been doing?

“I don’t want to hurt Rachel.” Michael tried to defend.

“But hurting Sydney is ok?” Eric asked.

“No.” Michael shook his head, “What am I going to do now?”

“Not much left to do.” Eric replied, “You waited too long, Sydney made her decision.”

“Then I have to change her mind.” Michael said, trying to sound as sure as he wanted to be, “I just want to be together with Sydney.”

“Good luck with that. You’re still married.” Eric reminded him.

“Then I have to change that as well.”

please review ^_^

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28
Chicketepee
laura_vaughn
Meljay
Carol_Br47
aliasfan212
bendypinkone
Alwazabrat

FRIKEN HELL ( i was gonna say something else but..)
Its about bloody time
it only took her rejecting him to realise that he needs a divorce
what a censored head

Nadia and Scott are the best! lol!

Michael will have to do something too big (besides divorce) to convince Sydney to get back to him... I think that while reading this fic it was the firt time that I've ever hated Michael.

But that was I great chapter! thanks for the PM!

Part of me is like "poor Rachel."

Then part of me is like "stupid Vaughn"

Then another part of me is like "finally!"

I can't wait to see where you take this with Vaughn and Sydney.

You know what...I'm glad Syd left Michael...
It forced him to mak a choice...now he is divorcing his wife,
but I want him to have to work for Syd...I don't won't her to just take him back.
He hurt her and he needs to make it right and earn her trust and forgiveness...
Thanks for the pm.

NOW I mean seriously now Michael decides to grow a brain ... poor Syd so hurt ... glad they are trying to cheer her up tho ... does he think Syd will really just take him back when he tells her hes geting a divourse he is so going to have to beg

Back