Far Too Long

scott was so wseet she should have kissed him and as much as i like michael she should refuse to slep with him until he breaks up with his wife....
thanx 4 d pm
gracie

I am glad that she pulled away from the kiss, but she shouldn't have told him that the person she cares for the most is married. At least he let her cry.

texasalias

Scott seemed sweet. :smiley: He didn't freak out when Sydney mentioned her relationship with Michael. And he comforted her when she was upset and crying. Michael, on the other hand, needs to make a decision once and for all...

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

aww poor syd! why does michael have to be so stupid! i mean he is hurting so many people including himself by doing what he's doing!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D

Aww poor Syd!! Well at least she knew she shouldn't go out with Scott anymore!!
-Why doesn't Syd just make Vaughn talk to her!!!
He can't have both of them and Syd shouldn't be the other woman!!!
-Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

Vaughn is obviously jealous of Syd going out with another guy. Shouldn't that show him that he loves her more than his wife and he needs to be with her?

Great update, can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Sydney, your just torturing yourself. You love Michael but he just keeps you around for someone to f***. He isn't even willing to give you a decent conversation.

You had a chance at finally breaking away and finding happiness with a real sweet guy and you turned your back on it. Stupid, Syd. Just. Plain. Stupid.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

It's sad! :(
It's always sad, when you love someone and that person doesn't love you the same way or so much. And he can't love her, because if he loved her, he would be divorced by now.

But it's all only my opinion.

Angelica

“Right.” Sydney sighed slightly. What had she expected him to say anyway? No you can’t go out with him, I love you, I'll leave my wife? Sydney grimaced, that was just stupid of her. Not that she had proven to be quite intelligent recently anyway.

That's exactly what she expected him to say... and of course he didn't! but at least she got his attention by telling him she's going out and probably going to move on if he doesn't make a decision...

This fic is very interesting! Although I hate the fact that Vaughn is married to another woman, but hey... that's the way REAL LIFE is :angelic:

I'm really curious about how this story is going to develop! Especially since now Syd has started/tried to move on... Even though she's pushing Scott away, he seems to be nice and maybe going out with him again would help her and trigger something in Vaughn...

Who knows? :P

Update soon again! I love this Mary :hug: your cookie

Chapter 5

At ten a.m. the next day the door bell rung. Sydney groaned and pulled the pillow over her face, trying to ignore it and hoping whoever it was would go away. But he or she didn’t.

Cursing, Sydney got out of the bed and walked to the door. “What?” She exclaimed angrily. Then she noticed who it was, “Scott? What are you doing here?” Her voice softened immediately.

“Bringing you breakfast.” He held up and bag and a cup of coffee.

“Yeah, but what are you doing here?” Sydney repeated.

“Since I kept you up so long I thought I’d bring you some coffee.” Scott smiled at her.

“Scott.” Sydney sighed and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

“I wanted to see if you’re okay.” Scott admitted, giving her a smile and hoping she would let him in.

“You didn’t have to come.” Sydney stepped aside and let him in, gesturing to sit down on the couch.

“No, but I wanted to.” Scott replied and handed her the coffee cup.

Sydney looked at him, wondering if he was sincere but the expression of his face showed her that he really seemed to care. Though she wondered why. They had just met a couple of days ago.

“Thanks.” Sydney said quietly and took a sip. It was still hot and it really tasted good, better than she had expected.

After a few minutes of silences Scott cleared his throat and asked, “So, how are you?”

“Fine.” Sydney answered but she didn’t look at him because she knew that if she would, he would catch her lie.

“Okay, and now the truth.” Scott demanded softly.

Sydney sighed but didn’t reply. She didn’t feel like talking, especially to someone she just had met. Her actions weren’t something she was proud of. A few moments later the silence became really uncomfortable and Sydney shifted in her place slightly, thinking of something to say.

“Why are you here?” Sydney asked again. His previous answer hadn’t satisfied her, but she hadn’t asked him again. Now, on the other hand, it seemed better than to talk about her well-being.

“I told you, I wanted to see if you were okay.” Scott answered her.

“Why, we only went out once? You hardly know me.” Sydney wondered.

“I like you. You seem like a good person and yesterday you were pretty sad so I was worried.” Scott admitted, smiling at her warmly.

“Yeah, I’m a really good person.” Sydney said bitterly, “I have an affair with a married man, that’s very good.”

“Aren’t you a bit hard on yourself?” Scott seemed concerned about her and it touched Sydney, although she didn’t know why? Maybe because someone truly cared about her, completely contrary to Michael.

“I’m not.” Sydney sadly shook her head.

“Then why don’t you leave him?” Scott asked.

“I can’t?” Sydney answered and she could feel his questioning gaze on her, “Can we please stop talking about it.”

“Sure.” Scott nodded in agreement, sensing there was no use in pushing her to talk.
Sydney sighed and gave him a thankful smile. He was a really great guy who seemed to genuinely care about her. Why couldn’t she just stop loving Michael and fall for Scott? Right, that would make life too easy and too painless. And that wouldn’t be fun.

“You don’t have to keep me company, I’m fine.” Sydney said after a while. It wasn’t true but she didn’t want to ruin his Sunday.

“Maybe I like keeping you company.” Scott smirked at her, trying to lighten her mood.

“Yeah, I’m so much fun to be around.” Sydney said sarcastically but couldn’t help but chuckle lightly.

“See, that’s what I want to hear.” Scott smiled at her.

“Thanks. You wanna go out with me again?” Sydney asked and then added quickly, “As friends I mean.”

“I would like to.” He smiled at her brightly and Sydney felt happy for the first time in months.

It was Monday again.

And Sydney mood was worse than ever. Work was exhausting and a child had died as the result of an accident. It was always sad when a child died but today it had gotten to her more than usually. The girl had only been two.

“Are you alright?” Nadia asked concerned.

“Yeah,” Sydney nodded and she knew eventually she would.

“How was your date?” Nadia was now grinning at her.

“It was nice.” Sydney replied vaguely and she knew it was annoying Nadia.

“Care to share more?” Nadia smirked, impatient for more information.

Sydney sighed lightly, exactly knowing were Nadia was going with that question. “Nothing happened.”

“I thought you liked him? So why?” Nadia wondered what Sydney was waiting for.

“You know why.” Sydney replied defensively.

“So you’re going to let him in today again.” Nadia was slowly getting angry.

“I guess.” Sydney shrugged sadly and then turned to leave.

please review :smiley:

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28

arghhh...Sydney this is becoming more than stupid. It's becoming pathetic.

Even if she doesn't want to date someone else she has to move on. And stop playing the role of the dirty mistress who's there when dear Michael wants someone else than his wife in his bed.

I'm sure that Michael has feelings for her but right now he is just a bastard.

Update soon Mary ... And make her wake up soon and leave him to grovel to get her back

Back