Far Too Long

“Maybe I like keeping you company.” Scott smirked at her, trying to lighten her mood.

“Yeah, I’m so much fun to be around.” Sydney said sarcastically but couldn’t help but chuckle lightly.

“See, that’s what I want to hear.” Scott smiled at her.

“Thanks. You wanna go out with me again?” Sydney asked and then added quickly, “As friends I mean.”

“I would like to.” He smiled at her brightly and Sydney felt happy for the first time in months.

“So you’re going to let him in today again.” Nadia was slowly getting angry.

“I guess.” Sydney shrugged sadly and then turned to leave.

like i said syd needs to kick vaughn to the door and go out with scott. oooo it would be so cool if scott was there when vaughn came, cuz then it would dawn on him that syd is soo much better than he is. can vaughn be miserable and syd be happy with scott? thanx for the pm

i cant believe im saying this but vaughn's an ass!!! and syd's a better one letting him get away with it...nadia should just refuse to let syd go home...lock syd in her house and tht shgould be the end of it!!!!!

thankx for the pm

update soon !!!!

syd has to just not open the door
n she needs to fall for scott
or vaughn needs to get very jelouse n leave his wife
either or
thanks for the starting pm
please pm me when u update next
i can't wait for more
thanks

luv Chicketepee ^_^

:eek:ldhi:

Chapter 6

Restlessness.

The waiting was the worst part. Sitting around, staring at the clock, seeing the seconds pass by, all the time knowing what was about to come. She wondered if she would be strong enough this time. Although deep down, she knew she wouldn’t because if she was honest with herself, she didn’t want it to be over.

No matter how bad or guilty she felt.

She was just lucky that she never had to meet his wife, never had to look into her eyes. But one day this luck would end, just like their time together.

The ringing of the bell interrupted her thoughts and she anxiously walked towards the door, opening it slowly.

“Hey.” She gave him a weak smile, wishing she was strong-willed enough to close the door right away.

“Hi.” He said softly and kissed her forehead, stepping inside.

She loved him. And that was the reason her defenses melted away every time. One look, one touch and her knees went weak again. She needed him. It was as simple as that and at the same time much more difficult.

“Michael…” Her voice trailed off, not being able to make the words leave her lips.

“Sshh.” Michael placed a finger on her lips.

He replaced his finger with his mouth and softly ran his hands up and down her arms, slowly moving them into the direction of her bedroom.

“We really have to talk.” Sydney sighed, breaking the kiss.

“Later.” Michael promised, covering her mouth with his again.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Sydney’s voice shook, shocked by what she had just found out and anger was showing on her face.

“I…I knew you…” Michael stuttered. His face turned red and he struggled for words.

“Yes?” She was getting more and more mad, wanting an explanation. “Why Michael?”

“Because I knew you would never go out with me if you knew.” Michael replied nervously, preparing for her anger.

“Well, you’re damn right.” Sydney snapped at him, “How could you? You know what, just go.”

“Please listen to me, let me explain.” Michael pleaded, gesturing her to sit down.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Sydney told him plainly, “You’re married and having an affair. With me.”

Sydney turned away from him, not wanting him to see her tears. It hurt, and she couldn’t believe he did this to her. He had been such a great guy. Back in college when they had met and he still was when they had ran into each other a few months ago. That was one of the reasons she had fallen in love with him.

“It’s not that easy.” Michael said quietly, “Please, I love you.”

If looks were able to kill, Michael would have died from the glare she was giving him, “Get the hell out of here.” She said coldly, pointing towards the door.

“Can we talk now?” Sydney pleaded an hour later.

“Okay,” Michael nodded and sighed lightly.

“What are we doing?” She looked at him, desperate for an answer though she didn’t what answer she expected. Or if she expected one at all.

Michael just stood there, staring at her and saying nothing. He couldn’t quite think of something to say, he didn’t know what she wanted to hear. They’ve been doing this for two years now and even though Michael knew it was wrong, he also couldn’t end it. And it seemed neither could she. Not that he wanted her to.

“Michael?” Sydney asked, wondering where he had gone.

“What do you want to hear?” Michael asked frustrated, running his hand through his hair. Recently they were having this conversation more and more often, at least it seemed that way.

He couldn’t remember if they had these kinds of talks when they started this whole thing too.

“Forget it.” Sydney sighed deeply and grabbed her shirt to pull it over her head. Then she stood up and walked out of the bedroom.

Michael followed her, “Do you wanna break up?”

The telephone was weighing heavily in her hand. Uncertainly she played with it, pondering if she really should call him. It was so wrong and still, she missed him.

It had been three days sine she had found out and thrown him out of her apartment. Four months and now it was over. She wanted him back and she knew she couldn’t. To begin with, she never even had him. Not really. But that didn’t soothe the pain.

She wanted to know why he had played with her like that. No, she needed to know. And there was only one way to find out. Slowly she pressed the numbers and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?” She felt her heart pounding faster.

“Michael?” Sydney asked softly.

Did she want to break up?

“No,” She whispered, “I can’t”

He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, “I love you.” Michael softly mumbled into her hair.

It was always the same. Would it ever end?

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28
Chicketepee
laura_vaughn
Meljay

UGHH why was he frustrated!!!!
-He can't keep doing this!!!! I mean it's been two years...he needs to choose!!!!
And if he claims to love her than he should leave his wife!!!!
-Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

Found out this fic today, and althoug I'm hating Michael (jerk, I wanna kick his cute ass!), thinking Syd is so stupid and weak, I just couldn't stop reading and I'm really really intrigue to know how this is gonna turn out!
Guess this is just good writing... lol! Good job with this fic ;)
Please add me to the PM list??

AAAAAAA, Sydney get some backbone. You have become a real loser in my book. Michael can do anything, say anything to you and you just grovel at his feet. When Michael finally leaves you out in the cold, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

You know, it would almost be worth it if Michael's wife did discover he was cheating. It would force Michael to have to take some action- most likely break it off with Sydney. But then, she could get on with her life.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

come on syd be strong!!!
awesome update
they really need to figure something out
this isnt fair to anyone
awesome update
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

Great update. I think Syd needs to leave him and make him realise what he's gonna miss if he doesn't just choose one of them once and for all.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Oh Sydney! Of course you can! It's gonna hurt like hell but at least it's right, it's not humiliating and self-destructing. You love him, good, maybe you should ask Michael if he thinks that love is based on sex and only sex because that's all he does with you, at least now, and he claims to love you. Have some self respect for God's sake!

Back