Far Too Long

:eek: Oh... if she is pregnant, that would just add a whole other level to this story....

I'm glad that Sydney finally put her foot down.. sort of. ;)

Great chapter. I missed this fic. Thanks for the pm. Update soon.

aww nooo
michael's baby is alive in syd..not what she needs when she was doing so well at telling him to F off.

thanks for the PM!

you know.. when i was in college, i had like, loads of free time. tons. i don't understand how so many people ar elike 'college keeps me busy"

LOL. maybe i just didn't do my work. yet i still got 3.8 or something GPA's.

That was great ... umm poor Syd ... Michael is the biggest a$$ ever ... he really thought saying he was sorry was going to fix everything ... I really hope Syd isnt preggers and that its just stress from everything thats been happening ... please PM me when you update ... thanks

OO if she's pregnant..I hope Syd will tell Vaughn and then he will finally leave his wife!!! Although I think he should leave his wife because he wants to really be with Syd and not just because she's pregnant!!
-And I wasn't to happy with Vaughn...he has no right to be annoyed with her!!!
Great update! Can't wait for more! Thanks for the pm!!

Well it looks like Ms. Sydney is pregnant with Micheal's baby...
I hope he doesn't pull a "How do I know it's mind, you have probably been sleeping with that other guy too."
If he does that, he would just need his ass kicked...
And I can't believe he thought by coming over there and apologizing everything would be alright...is he crazy? And how dare he ask her what's wrong...
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

Sydney is pregnant.

Now there are three things I can see happening:

1) Sydney refuses to see Michael and won't tell him about the baby. She moves and has the baby without him knowing.

2) She tells him about the baby, forcing him to tell his wife about the affair.

3) She tells him about the baby, but Michael refuses to tell his wife about the affair. Michael turns his back on Sydney and the baby.

Personally, I hope Sydney ops for #1. That would at least leave her, her dignity.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I'm totally about angst and apologies that lead to happiness, so I'd go for option 3. Then, after he like cuts Sydney off, he tries to live his own life only to realize how he's not happy in his marriage and how much he misses her and really wants to be with her and meet his baby and see her through her pregnancy. And THEN he has to BEG.

Dude!?...Girl!? ...Can 'dude' be used for a girl? :thinking: Tell me she's not pregnant...It's the worst that could happen. I mean Michael treats her more like a w**** than anything.

You know the smiley I showed you yesterday...the one with the axe...I really wanna do that to Michael now...Stupid idiotic guy... :cuss:

Sydney needs to wake up, break up with him and make him grovel for a looooong time...Because I still want my happy ending. ;)

Back