Far Too Long

FINALLY!!!!!!
-That's about all I can think of at the moment!! :D
Guess I'll have to wait to see what happens next!!
-Thanks for the pm!!

Michael, I wouldn't try getting back with Sydney until the divorce papers are signed and filed. Otherwise, it'll look like you're just leading her on again- and you probably will be.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

“Then I have to change her mind.” Michael said, trying to sound as sure as he wanted to be, “I just want to be together with Sydney.”

“Good luck with that. You’re still married.” Eric reminded him.

“Then I have to change that as well.”
Hmmm... I don't know.

I just found this and i love it can i get a pm please?

wow i cant believe i am gonna say this but....i hope she doesnt get back with michael just because he left his wife because she him. And i think that scott is really sweet to her, i wouldnt mind them together, although i do love my S/V fluff!!! lol cant wait to see what happens please PM me! thanks

Am I messing up fics again Mary? 'cause I thought Sydney was pregnant and of course that would mean no alcohol for her :angelic:

Oy, I better re-read from the beginning again over the weekend :blush:

Thanks for the update and PM!!!!!

:hug: cookie

I know, it's been like forever *sigh* sorry

Chapter 14

“I can’t believe you.” Eric said angrily, “All of sudden it’s that easy?”

“Of course it’s not, but if that’s what it takes to get Sydney back I'll do it.” Michael replied.

“You’re an idiot, you know that, right? You didn’t want to leave Rachel while you were sleeping with Sydney but now as things are over, you’re getting a divorce?” Eric looked at him incredulously.

“I know I should have done it before.” Michael admitted quietly.

“But you didn’t.” Eric reminded him and shook his head.

“What do you want me to do than?” Michael asked slightly annoyed by not getting any support by his friend as he had hoped for.

Eric let out a heavy sigh, “Are you sure you want to be together with Sydney and that you want to leave your wife, because there’s no coming back once it’s done.”

“Yes, I'm sure.” Michael nodded.

“If I were you I would get the divorce papers signed before even going near Sydney again.” Eric suggested, “Though, I still don’t get you.”

“What’s so hard to understand?” Michael asked.

“For two years you said you didn’t want to hurt Rachel by leaving her and when Sydney finally dumps you, you change your mind? Why wait this long? It can’t be that it’s easier now and I’m not even sure you’ll get Sydney back.” Eric explained.

“Well, I’m gonna try at least.” Michael said determined.

Eric looked at him doubtfully, wondering if Michael was really going through with this. “So, when are you planning on telling Rachel?”

“Soon, I just have to wait for the right moment.” Michael answered.

Eric rolled his eyes in reply and sighed, “Of course.”

“What?” Michael looked at him irritated.

“The right moment, seriously. Do you really think there’s such thing as a right moment to tell your wife that you want a divorce?” Eric asked sarcastically.

“Well, I can’t just tell her out of the blue.” Michael tried to defend himself.

“In other words you won’t tell her a thing.” Eric sighed, annoyance and anger visible on his face.

“Of course I will, when the time is right.” Michael protested.

“You know what? I hope Sydney doesn’t take you back. She deserves better.” Eric snapped at him.

“Whatever, I will. If you believe it or not.” Michael replied and stood up, walking towards the door to leave, “I’m going to get her back.”

“Sure, as long as you believe that.” Eric sighed as he watched his friend leave.

“Good morning sunshine. How are you feeling?” Nadia asked chipperly when Sydney walked into her kitchen the next morning.

“Just the way I look.” Sydney mumbled and rubbed her eyes, then her moved her hands to her temples, hoping the headache would stop soon.

“So like felgercarb?” Nadia laughed and handed her a cup of coffee.

“Geez, thanks. That’s what every girl likes to here after getting up.” Sydney replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

“Well, it’s true.” Nadia shrugged and walked out of the kitchen towards the couch to sit down and drink her coffee.

“I know,” Sydney followed her, “And it’s all your fault anyway.” She added accusingly.

“How is that all my fault?” Nadia said, feigning shock.

Sydney pointed a finger at her and said, “You brought the alcohol.”

“And made you drink it, too.” Nadia laughed.

“Yeah,” Sydney nodded enthusiastically, “You have a really bad influence on me.” She grinned at her.

“And you love me for it.” Nadia smirked at her. Then she leaned towards the table and searched for some aspirin, handing it to Sydney. She received a thankful smile from Sydney. “So, you up for work?”

“I guess. I don’t feel that hung over, the aspirin will be enough.” Sydney nodded.

“You could always call in sick.” Nadia suggested.

“No,” Sydney shook her head, “I’ll distract me. And believe me, I need distraction.”

Nadia gave her a warm smile, “How are you feeling?”

“I don’t know. Weird, I think. One the one hand I’m sad, but one the other hand, I’m kinda relieved.” Sydney tried to explain how and what she was feeling, “And I have the strong wish to get drunk tonight again.” She laughed lightly.

“Too bad I have to work tonight, or otherwise I’d have kept you company.” Nadia replied, “You could ask Scott to come over, though.” She suggested smirking.

“You think he would want to get drunk with me again?” Sydney looked at her skeptically, “I think once is enough for him.”

“Oh, we all had fun yesterday, him included.” Nadia laughed.

“Well, I'll think about it.” Sydney said and stood up, “Better get ready for work now.”

“Okay, I’m gonna go home and sleep for a few more hours.” Nadia got up as well and walked to the door.

“Lucky you.” Sydney muttered.

please review ^_^

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28
Chicketepee
laura_vaughn
Meljay
Carol_Br47
aliasfan212
bendypinkone
Alwazabrat
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
SuperDuck123

That was great ... I think Eric has a point there is not good time to tell your wife that your leaving her ... I think Michaels going to put if off for a while ... poor Syd drinking is not the answer

I agree with Eric, waiting for the perfect moment to come will never happen. It's either tell his wife now or forget the idea of a divorce. Sydney isn't going to wait around for him and I believe we'd all think she was a fool if she did.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I totaly agree with Eric, I know Syd will accept him, though. Anyway, he deserces a little suffering.

I love the story, can I get a pm?

Thannks a lot

Sara

Back