Far Too Long

Eric rolled his eyes in reply and sighed, “Of course.”

“What?” Michael looked at him irritated.

“The right moment, seriously. Do you really think there’s such thing as a right moment to tell your wife that you want a divorce?” Eric asked sarcastically.

“Well, I can’t just tell her out of the blue.” Michael tried to defend himself.

haha. . .Eric is just so cool. . .Lol. . .He's so funny. :lol:

Good morning sunshine. How are you feeling?” Nadia asked chipperly when Sydney walked into her kitchen the next morning.

“Just the way I look.” Sydney mumbled and rubbed her eyes, then her moved her hands to her temples, hoping the headache would stop soon.

“So like felgercarb?” Nadia laughed and handed her a cup of coffee.

“Geez, thanks. That’s what every girl likes to here after getting up.” Sydney replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

“Well, it’s true.” Nadia shrugged and walked out of the kitchen towards the couch to sit down and drink her coffee.

“I know,” Sydney followed her, “And it’s all your fault anyway.” She added accusingly.

“How is that all my fault?” Nadia said, feigning shock.

Sydney pointed a finger at her and said, “You brought the alcohol.”

“And made you drink it, too.” Nadia laughed.

“Yeah,” Sydney nodded enthusiastically, “You have a really bad influence on me.” She grinned at her.

“And you love me for it.” Nadia smirked at her. Then she leaned towards the table and searched for some aspirin, handing it to Sydney. She received a thankful smile from Sydney. “So, you up for work?”

“I guess. I don’t feel that hung over, the aspirin will be enough.” Sydney nodded.

“You could always call in sick.” Nadia suggested.

“No,” Sydney shook her head, “I’ll distract me. And believe me, I need distraction.”

Nadia gave her a warm smile, “How are you feeling?”

“I don’t know. Weird, I think. One the one hand I’m sad, but one the other hand, I’m kinda relieved.” Sydney tried to explain how and what she was feeling, “And I have the strong wish to get drunk tonight again.” She laughed lightly.

“Too bad I have to work tonight, or otherwise I’d have kept you company.” Nadia replied, “You could ask Scott to come over, though.” She suggested smirking.

Hah! I just love the way your write the bond between Syd and Nadia! They have such a great rapport. :smiley:

WOW... even though Michael is really being an idiot in this fic I like it just as much. I wonder how this is going to end... :angelic: There's no such thing like the right moment to tell your wife about divorce... WTF is that about???????? :angelic: Thx for Eric for being normal in this fic :lol: He should have smacked Vaughn's head...

Thx for the update and PM! Can't wait for more Mary :woot:

I'm glad Eric told him what he did...
He should have done this two years ago...
If Syd does take him back, he needs to earn her trust again...
thanks for the pm.

:D

yes I'm still writing on this fic, I'm just a bit slow :blush:

Chapter 15

“Stop that.” Sydney giggled as they sat in the photo booth and he was tickling her side.

“Stop what?” Michael grinned at her.

“That!” Sydney squealed when he poked her again.

“I’m not doing anything.” Michael laughed, holding up his hands. As soon as Sydney looked away, he put them around her waist and started tickling her again.

“Seriously, Michael. Stop! Or we can’t take the pictures.” Sydney protested and put on a pout.

“Okay, I’ll behave.” Michael promised.

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

The pain was still there but she hadn’t expected anything else. Throughout the day, she had managed to avoid any thoughts about Michael and their breakup, was able to distract herself with work. Now that she was at home though, she no longer had this distraction and it hurt.

Her thoughts still were with Michael all the time. The happy ones mainly, the ones that hurt the most. Sure, she also thought about the moments were she had been angry with him, about all the ones after she had found out. She needed to think of those just so she wouldn’t miss him so badly. It just hurt less.

At least, she imagined it would if only she had been able to recall those and not think about the happy moments.

She seriously contemplated calling Scott, having someone to keep her from thinking of Michael. But it wouldn’t be fair to Scott. She couldn’t expect him to drop anything he had to do and come spend time with her just so she wouldn’t be feeling lonely and sad.

Plus, she could get drunk on her own as well as with company.

She didn’t know why she had looked for the pictures. Maybe to remember good times, maybe she just wasn’t feeling like she was hurting enough already? Whatever it was, now they were lying in front of her on the table.

While looking at the pictures, she wondered why he had done this to her. And most importantly, why she had done this to herself. Tears started running down her face again and she hated herself for crying over him.

When she heard a knock on the door, she briefly wondered who it could be but then decided that she didn’t care. Not right now. She was certain that it wasn’t Nadia and also unlikely that it was Scott. Therefore there were only people left she didn’t want to deal with at the moment.

For a few moments she could ignore the knocking but with time passing, the knocking became more persistence and it didn’t seem whoever it was, was going to away soon. Contemplating opening the door after all, she cursed and got up.

Though, as soon as she had opened the door, she wished she had remained on the couch, ignoring the knocking. “What the hell do you want?” Sydney asked angry and wiped her cheeks dry with the back of her hand.

“Can we talk?” Michael asked quietly, giving her a pleading look. He didn’t really know what he was going to say to her or why he even was here. There was no way Sydney would be willing to talk to him. Nevertheless, he had to try and tell her that he was planning on leaving his wife.

Sydney just shook her head sadly and said, “No, Michael. We’re done.”

She tried to shut the door but Michael placed his foot between the door and the doorframe, holding the door open. “Please, one minute.”

“No,” Sydney said frustrated, trying again to close the door.

“Please,” Michael repeated.

“Seriously.” Sydney said through gritted teeth, “Move.”

“Could you just listen to me for a minute? What do you have to loose?” Michael asked, not moving a centimeter.

‘A lot of things, like my sanity’ Sydney thought but asked back, “What could you possibly have to tell me that I’m interested in?” She looked at him skeptically.

“I’m getting a divorce.” Michael hurried to say. Not that he seemed to have Sydney’s attention for at least now, he better said everything he wanted to tell her.

Sydney raised her eyebrows and asked doubting, “Seriously?”

“Yes,” Michael nodded and smiled a little, seeing that he seemed to get through to Sydney. Maybe he could win her back after all.

“Did you tell her?” Sydney asked and when she saw his change of expression, she already knew the answer.

“Not yet, but I will.” Michael tried to assure her.

“Yeah, sure.” Sydney said sarcastically, “And I bet you haven’t talked to any lawyer yet either.”

“I have just decided to get a divorce.” Michael replied a bit defensive.

“Great,” Sydney rolled her eyes at him, “You better go now, and I mean it.”

“But…” Michael protested.

“No but,” Sydney shook her head, “I don’t wanna hear anything else.”

“I’m going to get that divorce. I want you back.” Michael said quietly.

“And you think you telling me that is going to work?” Sydney asked bitterly, “If you really want that, you have to sign the papers. Don’t come to me again before that.”

“Sydney,” Michael began but the look on her face told him better not to say anything more.

“Goodbye, Michael.” Sydney said sadly and closed the door.

:angelic:

pm list

AliasSydney502
Lovygirl
6helterskelter6
Catpin
syd-157
angels_fire_88
grassyass
superspy
tunita
texasalias2004
Freelancer7315
vaughnshoney
derevkointraining
SpygirlAmy
redwolf88
secret_agent_angel
ChrisM
tubby
aprilsfool6
SydneyVaughn47

sydneymicheal
funkymonkey
vaughnroxmysox
sand2604
angdalton
dandan
KAliasGirl
fire*N*ice
vaughnsgurl4lf
NadiaSantosFan
cookiemonster
Kate_14
gtwallichs
vaughn4eva24
mnkdance963
icaughtmeasark
hannahb
Nadia Weiss
sydofthesea
Jen-Jen

Alias79
farliieansds225
Agent Bristow-Vaughn
maddy28
Chicketepee
laura_vaughn
Meljay
Carol_Br47
aliasfan212
bendypinkone
Alwazabrat
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
SuperDuck123
Sara Solas

he really needs to do something because otherwise if he leaves it too long he will lose her completely!
loved it :D thanks for the PM :P cant wait for more!
update soon please!!

“Can we talk?” Michael asked quietly, giving her a pleading look. He didn’t really know what he was going to say to her or why he even was here. There was no way Sydney would be willing to talk to him. Nevertheless, he had to try and tell her that he was planning on leaving his wife.

Sydney just shook her head sadly and said, “No, Michael. We’re done.”

She tried to shut the door but Michael placed his foot between the door and the doorframe, holding the door open. “Please, one minute.”

“No,” Sydney said frustrated, trying again to close the door.

“Please,” Michael repeated.
I :love: persistant Micheal. . .
I mean that was pretty hot 🤤 even if everyone seems to hate Micheal's cheating ways in this senario. . . :P
i just love how he convinced her to hear him out. :D

thanks so so soo much for the great update Mary! :hug:

Zoe :love:

Back