Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oki doke :( This is sad....

OK My dad. Mo mom is getting a divorce from him.
He called up like 15 minutes ago screaming at her and all that stuff and he told her that he wasn't going to pay for the cable and internet anymore....

I dont know what hes doing or what and how long it will take or what but if I dont come on anymore that means I have fanished from this great lil community......... :(

I dont know. Maybe hes just bluffing her or what. but he sounded serious and well.... I just wanted to tell yall how great you all were......

I will never ever forget any ya.... even is I do come on again and look at this and say " Why did I make that. I am such a dork"

But yeah anyway.... *Grabs hat and walks out of door. Tips hat and bows*

Farewell my fellow alias Luvers!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

ahhhhhh noooo.... you must get internet!!!!!! :eek:

eek.... i do hope your dad is just bluffing!!!! he has to be!!!

eeeee :o_O: :shocked: aw... this is so sad my russian cousin, Natalia... i'll miss you so much!!!! i love you! i'll never forget you :( but hopefully you'll have interent :smiley: and then we can go tiara shopping!!!! ::buffs tiara::

i'll miss u! poor u, poor u, no more internet u must b so mad. i feel so bad 4 u, your parents r getting a devorce, tht's sad

Another lie? The easy way out?

This is going to sound mean to most of you, but good riddance.

I'm not going to miss you. But I'm sure you'll find some miraculous way to get back on after making everyone worry about you yet again.

But now that i have a place to say this, I will. I will miss sunfire, that girl i knew from a long time ago who didn't lie to her friends, who didn't make up stories so we would feel sorry for her and worry about her. The girl who was addicted to caffeine, who was terrified of squirrels and furniture, who all of us loved. But that girl left AllAlias on April 18th. So I'm here not to say goodbye to you, Ally, but to say goodbye to sunfire.

eeer Im not going to say anything about that Siri
you guys know Im neutral on that subject
but I still hope everything works out

:( seri I am sorry you think I have lied... I havent! I have not and You know what....... I am sorry but I am not into saying mean thing to YOU JO OR MO!

You guys dotn know how bad you hurt me..... IT HURT! ok and I wont let you guys do that......

I SWEAR TO ALL of you! I have not lied about anything....

wow.... this makes me glad to leave... Thank you seri... This makes me NEVER want to come back again.....

gah... i think I must just cry. :(

I don't know what happened guys i'm sorry to see you go Sunfire we never knew each other but I heard you were a great person.

I don't know what happened Siri so I'm staying out of it but the greatest thing you can do is forgive because you may regret it later.

I don't know you very well Sunfire, but I've talked with you once or twice. I'm sorry to here that your leaving, hope your family gets through these rough times!

-Roxy

I refuse to get into anything personal at the point of this....but I will say that I hope everything works out for the best.

No Ally........i dont want you to go away.....wahhh..thats sooo sad. I hope things work out...gosh im going to cry .... I can bet that....me dont want you to go away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back