Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what to think... this isn't my battle and i'm not going to fight it. i'm not sure of what's happened or anything and i'm sorry to see this go so bitter. this doesn't seem like a trial... it seems like a war some battle that is being fought. you guys seems like me two years ago. i just hope that you guys don't end so bitter because you'll regret it because each side once knew good people.

alias_fan said:
i don't know what to think... this isn't my battle and i'm not going to fight it. i'm not sure of what's happened or anything and i'm sorry to see this go so bitter. this doesn't seem like a trial... it seems like a war some battle that is being fought. you guys seems like me two years ago. i just hope that you guys don't end so bitter because you'll regret it because each side once knew good people.
yeah, very true ...

hopefully the parties involved will try and work out something ...

So I guess I'll just stay here and wait to see what happens because I don't want to get into this anymore because if I accuse one friend of lying and she's not, whether it be Siri or Ally or anyone for that matter, then what kind of friends am I anyway?

Excatly what I was thinking ... I am just gonna keep my mouth shut and not say a word ... :blink: :( :eek: :confused: :( :blink: :thinking:

Sunfire_77 said:
And Is that whats MO SAID! omg what a lie! I was talking to her until 6 o clock MY TIME!!!!!!!!! I know because it WAS MY GOAL!!!!!!!! to stay up that late. she told me she would do it too.
I SWEAR It was 6 and I am dead serious....

I spend my first night in my new house here explaining my innocents. I know see that you telling them all about matt broke the straw on the camels back.

I am hurt. Now not just because of your "Accusations" because of the bond you broke when you told them all.
I know I should let this go, and so much for leaving AA for a while, but I have to say this:

How is it possible for it to be 6 your time and 7 Mo's time? I mean, you guys are in different time zones aren't you? Even so, if you were, how could it be 6 o'clock in your house, but 7 at hers? It just doesn't add up.

So, this is the first time you've been online? Or just on AA? I have a feeling it's neither, for one thing, I've seen you on AIM on a different sn.

Maybe you should get over it, the bond was broken a long time ago.

Not to sound harsh or anything, you said you'd blocked us so we wouldn't gang up on you. We wouldn't gang up on you!! We never did before! You never gave us answers by blocking us and avoiding us, so what else could we do except think you were lying to us? I know this shouldn't all be kept so public, but seeing as how I'll never talk to you otherwise, this was the only way. Sure I could talk to you on my other sn, but I have no doubt you'd block me on that too. So here's the deal. Why don't you come on AIM for the four of us to talk?

yeah... we wouldnt have attacked you. maybe if you hadnt blocked us we could have worked all of this out long ago... we just want to talk. i dont know where you got the attacking idea... we didnt attack yo in teh first place, we asked you nicely.

Ally lives in Nebraska, right? And Mo lives in Idaho, right? That's the same time zone right? Sorry, I'm just confused...forget me...

Ally... I just wanted to get something out... I hope that everything turns out okay because I get so depressed over these things... I really really hope that you didn't lie and I wish i could trust everyone, but it's just so hard when there are all these different stories about what happened and you're such a sweetie and you're so fun to be around and this whole thing is just so sad and depressing to go through so i just hope that we can all (on AA) be happy...

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything" ...

That is so a quote in my sig. Just had to say that.

I'm so bewildered by all of this. I have no clue who or what to believe. This is getting crazy. I first joined this board 'cause I read some posts and thought, "hey, these are nice people. They aren't like some of the other boards I've been to where it's always turmoil and drama." I really hope that isn't changing.

I agree, thats why I joined this board too. I hope you guys get this worked out, and I hope this never happens again. :thinking:

Ally, you have to understand that its SOOO MUCH to happen to ONE PERSON in the short timespan that it was. If it truly did happen, then I am truly sorry for your unfortunate situation, but its almost, too BAD to be true. I havent even heard anything nearly as bad as all of this on Jenny Jones, or Montel, or....anything. I feel like I know you, but I dont. I thought I knew Natalie too. Sorry if you think my stance is unjust. :(

There should be a rule....even if it is true, tragedies should not be able to be posted on this board...Unless there is undeniable proof that it happened. Too many people, including myself, care alot about the members on this board, and to get us all worked up after so many things like this that turn out to be false, is not very thoughtful. Ally, i love you and hope that all is getting better 4 ya, but to save us all of the negative speculation, and you the frustration of having to prove yourself, i think it would be better for this just not to have been made public, whoever it may have been who made this public.

aww man that really sucks. whenever i need help with anything i come here for help. i wish there was something we could do for u.

again i can only say i cant help either side. it is very tiring to see both sides of the story, both COMPLETELY different. i only hope that ally didnt lie, which i have no proof either way, if she did or didnt. i hope that siri and everyone else can forgive her, although it may be hard. i have only bits and pieces of it from everyone. ifyour parents are getting divorced ally, i am truly sorry. it is painful and hard.

here, i totally agree with nic.

There should be a rule....even if it is true, tragedies should not be able to be posted on this board...Unless there is undeniable proof that it happened.  Too many people, including myself, care alot about the members on this board, and to get us all worked up after so many things like this that turn out to be false, is not very thoughtful.  Ally, i love you and hope that all is getting better 4 ya, but to save us all of the negative speculation, and you the frustration of having to prove yourself, i think it would be better for this just not to have been made public, whoever it may have been who made this public.

this really shouldnt be public, but its a good way for everyone to work things out. im sorry everyone that was involved in this.

me 2. i cannot take sides but i hope ally is not lying or that she never lies again. siri i can see your side. i believe you. ally has probably lied a little. (maybe even a whole bunch) but she may be telling the truth! her parents could be getting a divorce, but ally says her dad was taking away the internet! thats what i disagree with and think she is lying when she says that! my ? is this why would he take away the internet! that is a little far fetched, he probably would take away the internet if they were poor. but i dont think they are poor. it may seem like im taking one side. im not this is my point of veiw of both sides. if you want to hear my point of view of the other side just say, kandy i want to hear the other side(or something like that) and ill post it up! i cant today because its long and i havre to go to school soon.

sorry muffin but this is my opinion. im very opinionated.i think it should be public.we can work ou our problems and differences. but its a free contry and we dont have to read or post in it if we dont want to. and plus the peson who posted it should be open minded to the fact that they posted it and there will be agreements and disagreements. they chose to post the topic. im sorry if im making you get bored by my opinionated talk! sry! and i wont post any more in this topic for more than an hour unless someone asks my opinion!

Alias Obsessed 47 said:
again i can only say i cant help either side. it is very tiring to see both sides of the story, both COMPLETELY different. i only hope that ally didnt lie, which i have no proof either way, if she did or didnt. i hope that siri and everyone else can forgive her, although it may be hard. i have only bits and pieces of it from everyone. ifyour parents are getting divorced ally, i am truly sorry. it is painful and hard.

here, i totally agree with nic.

There should be a rule....even if it is true, tragedies should not be able to be posted on this board...Unless there is undeniable proof that it happened.  Too many people, including myself, care alot about the members on this board, and to get us all worked up after so many things like this that turn out to be false, is not very thoughtful.  Ally, i love you and hope that all is getting better 4 ya, but to save us all of the negative speculation, and you the frustration of having to prove yourself, i think it would be better for this just not to have been made public, whoever it may have been who made this public.

this really shouldnt be public, but its a good way for everyone to work things out. im sorry everyone that was involved in this.
i disagree! the people chose to post it in the firrst place! that is their problem.

I just think that everyone should try and get alomg and i don't think it's our place to discuss what has happened in allys life.As I was saying to Dani ages ago it is deceitful when people misuse the internet bt how are we to know if she's telling the truth or not??

We don't we just have to trust the people that we get to know....and then something like this happens and then we don't know who to trust anymore. ANd Siri I know that you didn't want it to happen this way, it's not your fault. Maybe it is good because everyone can get their feelings out, and if I was being lied to, I would defianetly want to know

I partially agree with Nic too. Some things shouldn't be made public. Especially if it's a person's wish to keep it private. But members also (currently) have the privilege to say if a friend is hurt. However, with all the recent lies (confirmed and unconfirmed), this privilege could be taken away.

Tihs particular matter has gotten out of had. We shouldn't be speculating on Ally's life--or anyone's life. And as Ally said, it could be considered hurassment with all the things that have been said. If you want closure/answers, this is a personal matter. Discuss with Ally, not the public.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back