Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 3 years experience with my parents divorce. I got lucky and my mom found somebody better than my a$$hole dad :smiley:

I have about 3 years experience with my parents divorce. I got lucky and my mom found somebody better than my a$$hole dad

You're very lucky. My mom swore to me almost 4 years ago that as soon as I was in college, she would divorce my dad. It hasn't happened yet and I'm waiting. I love both my parents... they're great in very different ways... but I hate them both when they b*tch about eachother.

xALIASx said:
SiriCerasi said:
Another lie? The easy way out?

This is going to sound mean to most of you, but good riddance.

I'm not going to miss you. But I'm sure you'll find some miraculous way to get back on after making everyone worry about you yet again.

But now that i have a place to say this, I will. I will miss sunfire, that girl i knew from a long time ago who didn't lie to her friends, who didn't make up stories so we would feel sorry for her and worry about her. The girl who was addicted to caffeine, who was terrified of squirrels and furniture, who all of us loved. But that girl left AllAlias on April 18th. So I'm here not to say goodbye to you, Ally, but to say goodbye to sunfire.
:gasp: she is not lying! my parents are divorced! a lot of people thought i was not telling the truth about things! some peoplpe just dont understand! sorry you think its a lie, SiriCerasi!

sunfire- i hope your parents will not get a divorce. if they do and you need support just pm. ive had a 5 year experience! :( hope you r ok!
how the hell would you know if shes lying or not. you dont know her

ok umm...I'm not really sure what to say.....

first of all, if you were telling the truth about this whole thing and everything that happened to you, i will miss you and i hope everything will work out for the best, but if you were lying ally, i really don't know what to say...i mean you were one of the first people i spoke to here and i trusted you. now i don't really know what is going on but what i do know is that i know that if jo and siri says something it has to be true. but now i'm sitting here in disbelief because i don't know why you would lie and it hurts me to think that i could be being lied to again by someone else who i came to know and trust...it just hurts...i don't know what to think...

well i haven't talked to you much in the past couple of months, but i had a lot of fun talking to you back in the days of the TC, you had really funny stories....throwing your alarm clock, coffee, that one incident that you still haven't posted the picture of that you promised to :P , those were great. anyways i hope that you will get the whole internet thing worked out and come back...but if not, i would like to wish you the best of luck with everything.

liliana said:
I don't know what happened guys i'm sorry to see you go Sunfire we never knew each other but I heard you were a great person.

I don't know what happened Siri so I'm staying out of it but the greatest thing you can do is forgive because you may regret it later.
i dunno what happened but let's be nice and wait for sunfire to leave before you blow up.

I wish I knew you better. I can't take sides into this, but whatever happens, I hope things work out for the best. But guys before you do give up on eachother, think of eachother's positive aspects. Ally or Sunfire, I hope you don't leave us. If you have to, yea. But if your just doing it to get back at people, you'll probably regret it.

:Ph34r: Once I had an arguement with one of my friends. It was really stupid actually. We just bitc*** at eachother and promised never to talk to each other again. What I didn't know was that she moved almost 3 weeks later. I never saw her again. So Sunfire, Siri, jo, and whoever else is involved, don't do something drastic. It's most likely you'll regret it. If you really are leaving us, Ally, I'll miss you. The rest of us, we should try to stay out of it.

~Betha

ok... i've kinda understood everything now but i'd have to agree with mandi. i'll miss you if you were telling the truth but if you weren't i'm not really sure what i'd think. i do hope that either way everything works out fine.

sorry betha but i think siri said was mean AND rude. If she was going to do that, at least she could pm ally instead of humilating her in front of everyone! Now sunfire has the impression that no one will miss her. well i WILL!

yeah that's true... the whole incident with natalie and jo's car crash where jo's friend lied and everything.

I agree with Poncho, I mean if Siri honestly believes that she has been lied too, and that's not too far of a stretch of the imagination, then she has the right to say so, just like she would have the right if we were all here in person. And you know, the only thing that can come of that is that if Ally really was lying, she will hopefully confess, which would be a positive result of Siri's comment. I felt like since I had talked to Ally before that I wanted and needed to know what was going on and after that, well, Siri could be right, let's just hope that the truth comes out.

I don't know who was right, or wrong, because I've never read it, so, if you don't mind, I'll just say bye to Ally.

BYE! I've never really talked to you much... I just started talking to you in the anti-guys thread, and I really hope everything comes out alright with your friend! :hug: Have a nice life, girl. I'll miss ya. ;)

Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back