Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all really want to know what happened?

Well, most of you know about what happened in the "Ally Thread" right?...if not click here

Anyways...she says she fractures her back and gets a heart transplant and has brain surgery and breaks her leg

Then a few days later she's out of the hospital and shes going skydiving...

We confront her about it and she says its for "rehabilitation." Well with a broken lef wont you have to land...how can you land with a broken leg?...not to mention going skydiving after the major surgeries she had.

anyways...Jo, Siri and I went online and looked for anything about using sky-diving as rehabilitation or physical therapy. We couldn't find anything at all, but we thought that maybe we just arent seeing the websites. So we decided to ask doctors. On my road I have two doctors. One is a neurosurgeon and the other is a pediatrician. I asked both of them if they've heard anything about using skydiving for rehabilitation after any of the surgeries Ally had. They both said....No. I asked them to ask around the hospital if anyone knew of that. A couple days later I called them and they said they asked a few people in those areas and no doctors said they'd heard of it.

Jo and Siri asked doctors too...none of us came up with anything

Next item: She said her brother died in a car crash. We looked at every nebraska newspaper site we could find and we found absolutely nothing.

Next item: During her "Attacks" she claims the man is holding a gun to her head as she's talkting to Siri and Jo...uhh...yeah Ally...someone holds a gun to your head and you talk to your pals on MSN messenger...in between fighting the guy she was able to give them a play-by-play account of what was happening to her. Why would she take the time to tell is what was going on when shes fighting for her life. She holds a chair in one hand to fend him off and types with the other?...I don't think so...

Next item: I was up all night talking to Ally until from about 2:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the morning her time...then she goes to bed...the next day around 2:00...she tells me she got raped at 6:45 by one of her brother's old friends. So was he raping her while she was talking to me?

And none of you were as close to her as the 3 of us were to Ally...and you don't even know the half of the stuff she told us...Ally was our best friend...I think you all know how close we were so I don't think I need to express that to you...April 18th was the worst day of our lives...finally getting out of denial and facing the facts that Ally lied to us...The worst day of our entire lives...you could never understand

And now I know I'm gonna hear all this felgercarb about forgiveness and whatnot...Well dont bother...im not forgiving this...the pain...the suffering we went to...I want to give it back to her 10 fold...its the least she deserves...

If you want more details...PM Jo, Siri, or I about it...maybe we'll tell you more...but I think you can conclude she's lying from all of this...but think what you wanna think I dont care...all I know is...I'm never gonna forget Ally and all the felgercarb she put us through...Damn you Ally

oh my God. I'm so sorry, you guys! I didn't even have the righht to post anything but "bye and miss ya!" !!! I didn't even know what happened...

Wow. Eesh... Thanks for clearing that up Mo!

I think we have a guilty verdict.

I just feel sorry for you guys... especially Siri, Mo, and Jo... 'cause I knew how close you all were to Ally. And with the whole thing with Natalie too. And I say screw forgiveness, this is just getting out of hand! If you forgive them, then it just makes them and other people, think that it's okay to lie like this. This is just crazy.

Mo told me she was posting something, so I came back to read it. And for what it's worth, thank you for finally believing us. Just as another note, she's on AIM right now. 1 hour and 19 minutes.

Yuck. That's what happens when people misuse the internet... I was talking to Kath about it when this thing with Natalie happened a while ago. It's disgusting.

wow SydBJen I have heard so many story from alot of you but know I have to say Im sorry I can tell you were really hurt I hope all the problems go away for you guys... I have talked to ally alot and I had no idea this was going on..

Ally... You know, i really really really really serioulsy trusted you when you told me and vicki that night what happened... but it obviously looks like you lied! WHY!?!?! Do want all your friends to hate you?? I mean... you were the sweetest person but now... you're far from that because you told all those lies! UUUUGGGHH! I just don't understand why you did this...

and chelsea- thank you.

your welcome. i agree nance.... i can't believe she did this. i'm not going to say anything about forgiving or anything because i'm just too disgusted that you would do something like this. you used to be the sweetest person.

If the admins get mad at me...I'm sorry...but I had to put a stop to Ally...it was out of hand and I can't have her do it to you guys too...and I promise I will never ever hurt you guys like that...EVER...

I'm sorry guys for everything I can imagine you're feeling right now...the first time we realized...i mean...its like knives...everywhere...all over you...if you guys wanna talk...im here for anyone...

dontfrostdapie said:
ally.. you used to be the sweetest person ever.. i miss the old ally.. but you know what.. that person is long gone..
Actually Ally was doing since she first came here...she told us a bunch of other stuff that we can't prove or find evidence that it wasnt true...but...it was just so outrageous...and so OFTEN...that no one would ever have that much stuff happen to her...shes been lying since the day she got here...we were just in denial and didnt want to believe it because she was so fun to be with...

*sigh* and you all wondered... ok never mind, ill shut up :smiley:

THAT is why we created so many anti threads, for all of you who were wondering...

Really sorry for the double post, but this is from Jo so just... think of her as posting it :smiley:

As Mo said, "Another Item": Ally told me she had been raped by her science teacher, but then a few minutes later she says, oh I'm okay, he didn't really do anything. So what, he raped you but he didn't?

Next: Her father is in the mafia. Uhh... father? Hang on a sec, she told Mo it was her uncle. Is her father her uncle? Or... are they just not in the mafia?

so yeah... and just one thing they didnt say... when we confronted her she just left the conversation... claimed her computer died when she actually answered Jo's PM... uhh nice timing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back