Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will only add, that its now between those who were especially hurt ... in this case ... Ally, Siri, Mo and Jo ...

So, I am just keep my mouth shut, and see what comes out of this ... :blink:

Sunfire_77 said:
It is all gossip. I have not once gotten a Pm or email asking me what Happened. therefore whatever anyone has said is either "Lies" or gossip.
We IMed you. You left. Jo PMed you. So don't lie outright about that. I'll do you the courtesy of saying please.

We have stated again and again our reasons for doubting you. Mo even came out and said, in a list, a lot of what we suspect. How can you say we have nothing?!?

If you want to prove yourself, then explain the things we found. Come up with a reason for them. You keep saying "I'm not lying" but you dont give us any reason to believe you.

Yes you imed me. all three of you at once. I told jo when she pmed me the next day that I had to get off because of my parents. I didn't even know what you guys were talking about.

I am very p**** I have read the stuff. I was going to be civil. Pm you guys. leave them out of it but it seems you all have everyone involved....

I wanted to leave but now I see I have to answer questions...

Tell me now seri. You all can hear it from ME! what do you want to know seri....

and yes seri. i did explain myself to you ladies. when I pmed jpo back. but go ahead ask what you want. But I swear if this HARASSMENT does not stop.........

hey look, we didnt want to bring everyone into this. its been weeks now while we let this sit, but you werent answering us. You blocked us on AIM. If you hadnt noticed, we havnt brought it out. until now. and i had nothing to do with that actually, i didnt even know mo was doing that but now that she did im sort of happy. i dont WANT you to be lying. believe me, i dont. i want this to all be some big misunderstanding. but i dont think it is. and i know things will never go back to the way they were.

questions? answer our evidence. explain all the things we found that dont match. please.

O and one more thng. I do not mean you three when I say pm's I mean everyone else ( see the ally thread) which I DIDN"T EVEN PUT UP!!!!

You all want to spit on the "Lying B**** but I have not gotten a pm from anyone asking me.........

well, I am guilty as charged too ... guess most people just believed what they read and didn't question it ... :blink:

What things seri? What things you put them here now! OK!

YES I BLOCKED YOU! You know why! SO they three of you wouldn't gang up on me again!!!!!!!!

and mo! No I am not going to talk about her!!!!!!

I have proof that she not only thinks I am lying but you and jo as well...

I didn't want to tell yall about it...... but I have read the stuff yall said and not once have I defended myself...unless this stops RIGHT NOW! I am going to defend myself to the core....

Seri.... I am sorry you cant believe me......

You must not know how it feels to be f***** raped my your brothers best friends. or to be so afriad to shut your bed room light off at night. or to feel scraed and worried... you must not...

I never ever wanted my secrets to COME OUT! NEVER!!!!!!!!

I told yall in the privacy of aim......

I dont want to fight wit you guys!!!!! But I see that Its not me on trial here.... I knwo the truth! and I KNOW I have no tlied! and until you give me yalll questions..... mwhich I am waiting for..

I sad it already I am not going to waste my life here and uintil this is harassment is tookewn car eoff I wont be t lying B**** fof aa..... I could not be more right on something.. I have not lied.....

please... i dont want this to turn into some kind of swearing match... i am TRYING to be civil here.

what mo posted. she posted a lot of the things we found that just didnt match up, things that made us doubt you. those are my questions. our questions. explain them, please. that is all we have wanted these past few weeks.

and no, i dont know what that feels like. im trying to believe you. i really am. but you need to give me a reason. i have reasons not to believe you. give me a reason to believe you.

Alias_Gay said:
well, I am guilty as charged too ... guess most people just believed what they read and didn't question it ... :blink:
gogo I am not mad at you. its ok. If I was you you guys possion I would feel the same way... I know in the past people have lied... but I havent come on aa and lied........ I am not one of them. When those thinmgs happened I was just as mad and hurt and angry.... But I have not hurt you...... I have not lied.. I know thats getting old..... Its childish and immature for people to lie. Thats not my thing. I just want seri right now to post what they are curious about.......... Please seri. Let me know what makes you all hate me sooooooooo freaking much.

SiriCerasi said:
please... i dont want this to turn into some kind of swearing match... i am TRYING to be civil here.

what mo posted. she posted a lot of the things we found that just didnt match up, things that made us doubt you. those are my questions. our questions. explain them, please. that is all we have wanted these past few weeks.

and no, i dont know what that feels like. im trying to believe you. i really am. but you need to give me a reason. i have reasons not to believe you. give me a reason to believe you.
seri. I want to be civil too. This isn't a swearing match! You have questions.. I will happily answer them! But what!!! What are they! Give me your suspicions please! I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to talk this out! I just want to stop the hating! things will never be the same! I just want to stop tthe hating.

SydB_JenG said:
You all really want to know what happened?

Well, most of you know about what happened in the "Ally Thread" right?...if not click here

Anyways...she says she fractures her back and gets a heart transplant and has brain surgery and breaks her leg

Then a few days later she's out of the hospital and shes going skydiving...

We confront her about it and she says its for "rehabilitation." Well with a broken lef wont you have to land...how can you land with a broken leg?...not to mention going skydiving after the major surgeries she had.

anyways...Jo, Siri and I went online and looked for anything about using sky-diving as rehabilitation or physical therapy. We couldn't find anything at all, but we thought that maybe we just arent seeing the websites. So we decided to ask doctors. On my road I have two doctors. One is a neurosurgeon and the other is a pediatrician. I asked both of them if they've heard anything about using skydiving for rehabilitation after any of the surgeries Ally had. They both said....No. I asked them to ask around the hospital if anyone knew of that. A couple days later I called them and they said they asked a few people in those areas and no doctors said they'd heard of it.

Jo and Siri asked doctors too...none of us came up with anything

Next item: She said her brother died in a car crash. We looked at every nebraska newspaper site we could find and we found absolutely nothing.

Next item: During her "Attacks" she claims the man is holding a gun to her head as she's talkting to Siri and Jo...uhh...yeah Ally...someone holds a gun to your head and you talk to your pals on MSN messenger...in between fighting the guy she was able to give them a play-by-play account of what was happening to her. Why would she take the time to tell is what was going on when shes fighting for her life. She holds a chair in one hand to fend him off and types with the other?...I don't think so...

Next item: I was up all night talking to Ally until from about 2:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the morning her time...then she goes to bed...the next day around 2:00...she tells me she got raped at 6:45 by one of her brother's old friends. So was he raping her while she was talking to me?

And none of you were as close to her as the 3 of us were to Ally...and you don't even know the half of the stuff she told us...Ally was our best friend...I think you all know how close we were so I don't think I need to express that to you...April 18th was the worst day of our lives...finally getting out of denial and facing the facts that Ally lied to us...The worst day of our entire lives...you could never understand

And now I know I'm gonna hear all this felgercarb about forgiveness and whatnot...Well dont bother...im not forgiving this...the pain...the suffering we went to...I want to give it back to her 10 fold...its the least she deserves...

If you want more details...PM Jo, Siri, or I about it...maybe we'll tell you more...but I think you can conclude she's lying from all of this...but think what you wanna think I dont care...all I know is...I'm never gonna forget Ally and all the felgercarb she put us through...Damn you Ally
ok im even going to quote it now. i have asked you to explain these things in my last 2 or 3 posts. why do you avoid them? too me, that just looks suspicious.

maybe im overreacting, because of things that happened in teh past.

but if you arnt lying, you should be able to explain all of this...

O and mo??? is she the one that started the "hate ally" era...

really well dear its not long before she gains on you and jo...

I have msn convos. ( not with me but that she had with someone else) about her suspicions on your leaving for awhile and Jo's attack awhile back....

YOU dont see me Attacling you guys do I. I believe you guys. But I dont know what to belive...

Just pleace seri. Tell me what you want to know............. I dont know what you want from me......... just tell me........

You all really want to know what happened?

Well, most of you know about what happened in the "Ally Thread" right?...if not click here

Anyways...she says she fractures her back and gets a heart transplant and has brain surgery and breaks her leg

Then a few days later she's out of the hospital and shes going skydiving...

We confront her about it and she says its for "rehabilitation." Well with a broken lef wont you have to land...how can you land with a broken leg?...not to mention going skydiving after the major surgeries she had.

anyways...Jo, Siri and I went online and looked for anything about using sky-diving as rehabilitation or physical therapy. We couldn't find anything at all, but we thought that maybe we just arent seeing the websites. So we decided to ask doctors. On my road I have two doctors. One is a neurosurgeon and the other is a pediatrician. I asked both of them if they've heard anything about using skydiving for rehabilitation after any of the surgeries Ally had. They both said....No. I asked them to ask around the hospital if anyone knew of that. A couple days later I called them and they said they asked a few people in those areas and no doctors said they'd heard of it.

Jo and Siri asked doctors too...none of us came up with anything

Next item: She said her brother died in a car crash. We looked at every nebraska newspaper site we could find and we found absolutely nothing.
ok. first questions.... First of all I was not out in a day. and I never had a heart transplant!!!!! My brother got killed in a wreck with his friend who was driving drunk. And to aswer the newspaper thing... My dads a lawyer he made sure his sons "Screw up" wasn't anounced to the public. you dont know how ruthless my father is.

And sky diving? Yes it was my rehilbiation. It was not "Sky diving" as in the jump put a plane and land. It was arranged by my doctor for me to go out into the peacefulness of the country and calm down because of everything that happened. It was called that for the freedom of it. I said that in the pm I sent jo.... I am purty D*** sure of it. I broke my leg before the break in.

I can go into detail about the program if you want. I have the time tonight.........He had me do series of small excerizes but mind you this was a week after i got out of the Hospital.

You know how when people are paralyzed they have to go to a program. well thats pretty much the hell I went through and I am embarrassed to have everyone know. :( I felt like a baby having to have people lift me up.. I felt worthless............

Next question...........

ok... then why did you call it skydiving?

and you told mo it would be in teh paper....

and look, if it had been up to me i wouldnt have brought it out in public. i dont know now if im glad mo did or not...

SiriCerasi said:
Next item: During her "Attacks" she claims the man is holding a gun to her head as she's talkting to Siri and Jo...uhh...yeah Ally...someone holds a gun to your head and you talk to your pals on MSN messenger...in between fighting the guy she was able to give them a play-by-play account of what was happening to her. Why would she take the time to tell is what was going on when shes fighting for her life. She holds a chair in one hand to fend him off and types with the other?...I don't think so...

Next item: I was up all night talking to Ally until from about 2:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the morning her time...then she goes to bed...the next day around 2:00...she tells me she got raped at 6:45 by one of her brother's old friends. So was he raping her while she was talking to me?

Oh and one thing more with yoru other"Accusation"

I didn't break my leg the night kyle died. Where did you get that?

He died on a sunday. You must not know how that feels. to loose a loved one......

I came home that night by myself and came on here. I thought maybe coming here would help. It didn't. I took too many of my moms sleeping pills. ( I later found out I was allergic to them) Thats what caused my out- of- it-ness.

I got of the computer and was walking to the couch when I fell into the table ( My mom told me this is what happened) I dont personally know what happpened. I was so out of it.

They doctor told my mom that the stuff had weakened my heart. They were going to fix it but decided that if I took a pill everyday for the rest of my life It shouldn't bother me.

I also had suffered a cute Acomma. Thankfully I recovered. It was hard to walk and I wasn't as strong as I was before. That shwy I went into the sky diving program.

I broke my leg before spring break. I couldn't go with my family on vacation so I stayed home.

That was the weekend Of the break in I was on the computer with jo when it happened.

I was on before it happened and I had it on when he attacked but I was not typing when it happened. Words only go so far my dear. I am saying this but can you see my face? NO! My face is full of sadness for you threes hate.

That night was the worst night of my life. You dont apreciate life until a peice of medal if shoved into you over an dover again. You dont apreeciate life until you scream for it to stop while he keeps doing it. I hid under the table after I knocked him out....

I was so scared. but you didn't see that did you? none of you did.

I was on here with jo when I heard a noise from the kitchen I told her I would "brb" I went in everything was cool but I noticed the back door was open. I thought it was the wind. I went back kinda suspicious. I told jo and while I was I was also on the phone with 911. I called and asked them to check it out. I am not umcommon with that. To make sure I locked the dining room doors in which I was in.

I started to get shaken thats when it happened.
he got in. I had my bat......I got him down but he also got me with his kinife. I knocked him out with my bat.

he was down. ( My dinning room was big) I hid under the table with the computer screen. I talked to jo. You dont usually thing staright when stuff like that happens to you. YOu feel helpless. numb.

I called the cops but they weren't showing. i was terrified.

The only thing I could think was to talk to her. she was my safe place. Like an angel. she made me feel like I could do whatever I wanted.
I was also bleeding from the knick he gave me on my arm with his knife.

He woke up. No sign of the police. He grabbed me and stabbed me. Leg and abdomen. I tried so hard to get away. The cops came. eventually they got to the dining room and saw this. ( they got there thankfully before I was dead)

It was cased as a "Hostage situation"

what I did not know at first was he had a gun and he had me.

You do not know how it feels to have a gun to your head. Your powerless. to know your life could end. its something I pray never happens to any of you.

They eventually shot him down. The man died.... in my arms. its something I am not proud of and dont specially like discussing here.

and I dont want to talk about the rape. Its something thats a soar subject to me......... I dont see how you three can be so uncaring.

I would rather not tell all of aa about that. And I told jo and mo out of privacy.

Matt is out of my life now and hopefully will be forever.

And Is that whats MO SAID! omg what a lie! I was talking to her until 6 o clock MY TIME!!!!!!!!! I know because it WAS MY GOAL!!!!!!!! to stay up that late. she told me she would do it too.

I SWEAR It was 6 and I am dead serious....
I went to bed and layed down and I found I couldn't sleep so I went down stairs. I heard noises coming from my back yard. I thought it was the allie cats again because they always got in our trash. I went out and found matt drunk outside. I told him to leave and well......... I am ashamed at the three of you! HOW COULD YOU! I I didn't want all of these people to know about matt and that...

I guess you cant trust people no more.....

I see who the liar is here........ and its not me.......

I tried to be nice. Thats it. No more explaining. What happened with matt was between the three of us.

I went to court on the 11th for the preliminary. he pled not guilty and the jerk was let go until the 27th when we go back for testimonial...

I have changed my life around just to get away from him.....

I spend my first night in my new house here explaining my innocents. I know see that you telling them all about matt broke the straw on the camels back.

I am hurt. Now not just because of your "Accusations" because of the bond you broke when you told them all. :(

Like I said earlier........ I hope God have mercy on you.....

Ok, so here I am wondering what to do. At this time I will take back all of my opinions that have een expressed to either party. I trusted both parties very much and at this point, I do not want to find out that either is lying. So I guess I'll just stay here and wait to see what happens because I don't want to get into this anymore because if I accuse one friend of lying and she's not, whether it be Siri or Ally or anyone for that matter, then what kind of friends am I anyway? I hope this gets resolved soon because it is obviously dividing a lot of people. I cannot nearly relate to Ally's side, except that a friend of mine was killed drunk driving and my best friend since I was 9 was raped and murdered by an idiot that broke into her house. I have also been lied to, to a great extent, so I guess I don't know what to believe. I'm not asking either of you to apologize because franky I know that when you are hurt that much, sometimes you can't forgive. So, I'll just leave this up to you two for now and may God deal with this situation so that the truth comes out. The real truth and the whole truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back