Farscape Mini Series

Hmm.. I dunno. but it was SO DAMN GOOD. :thud: The ratings were high and it's coming out on DVD in January! :jump: :woot:

ETA: I LOVE Farscape to death. and dude! Alias_addict! If only you liked it then! You had a chance! :shocked: It would so rock if I met Ben and Claudia. :sigh:

I've seen and own S3 and 4 and I have a lot of tapes...but it's realllllyyyyy good. The exact dvd release date is on January 18th! Which is awesome because that's four days after Elektra comes out and thirteen days after Alias S4 is up and is fourteen days after Troy comes out on dvd. I love January!

DarthSloane said:
When are they showing it in the UK??

I've been waiting to find out what happens for ages!!
[post="1044913"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you get Sky One, it's airing January 16th and 23rd.

If you get only terrestrial tv in the UK, it's going to be on Channel 5, I believe, but I'm not sure when it's airing...

Check out FarscapeWorld.com for more details on UK airtimes, as that's where FarscapeWorld is based out of :D

and for those of you in the states, it comes out on DVD on January 18th.

finally getting to see the first istallment next month, cannot wait....Im expecting big things from it and have remained 100% spoiler free too

also, if anyone is interested head to to http://www.rcevents.com.au/
info and news on OzScape, the biggest FarScape con outside the US....3 days of scaping bliss, and mere hours from my home....glad I bought my ticket a few monthes ago :cool:

Back