Farscape

xxx

HAS ANY ONE EVEER SEEN A SHOW CALLED FARSCAPE A SHOW THAT IN ITS FIRST SEASON WON THE SATURN AWARD IT WAS VERY POPULAR AND WENT ON FOR MANY SEASONS AND SCI FI CHANNEL PROMISED US A NEW SESON OOF FARSCAPE CALLED THE PEACE KEEPER WARS AND I HAVE NOT EVEVN HEARD ABOUT IT SINCE BEFORE JANUARY DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TOO IT ????

[Thread moved to Sci-Fi & Fantasy Discussion. Space And Beyond is for real life space exploration. ;) ]

Farscape was on for several seasons and gained a huge following. After the show was cancelled fans demanded more so The Peace Keep Wars mini-series was launched to help tie up some of the loose ends.

The actor who played John Crichton on Farscape will be joining the cast of Stargate SG-1 when the new season starts in a few months.

Peacekeeper Wars was good and answered a few questions about some character backgrounds -also the demise of certain individuals and a birth! If you're a Farscape fan keep an eye out - you'll enjoy it

Jaxx said:
God I was so p/o'd when they cancelled the series... I even own all the episode's on dvd.
Are all of the seasons available now on DVD? The seasons, combined with The Peace Keeper Wars, would make for one heck of a boxed set!

I have to say that Farscape was a great show and I wish Sci-Fi would have kept it going. Granted the PeaceKeeper Wars gave some fans what they wanted, it gave me and others wanting more. I for one wish Sci-Fi would have done something a little bit longer than just a small mini-series to end the show... Considering that it was one of the shows that got Sci-Fi off the ground and running. But all in all its a great show with plenty of action, humor, plot twists, and invisible friends to keep you entertained.

Back