Farscape

omg :spazz: WHY are there only 2 episodes per disc?! *smashes the wall* I CAN ONLY GET 3 FROM NETFLIX AT A TIME YOU EVIL PRODUCERS!! GREEEEE

SiriCerasi said:
omg :spazz: WHY are there only 2 episodes per disc?! *smashes the wall* I CAN ONLY GET 3 FROM NETFLIX AT A TIME YOU EVIL PRODUCERS!! GREEEEE
[post="1121564"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol I'm sorry :hug: Well um, return them ASAP after u watch 'em!

And um I just got Season 1 on DVD! :woot: I, sadly started watching at Season 3. Why? Well, because around where I live you couldn't get the Sci Fi Channel until around when Season 3 was! And Farscape ended in 2002, right? Well I was like 11 and was pretty much getting out of watching stuff on the Disney Channel.. But neway, I've watched 12 eps on it already and 6 video profile commentaries already. It's neat to see a different side of Aeryn. I think I'll be needing Season 2 in January! :lol: Hmm.. and then I'll need a refresh on Season 3 and 4... and OF COURSE I have to get the PKW.

omg see Erika, this isn't FAIR :lol: I've been watching them as soon as I get them since the beginning of break and I've only seen 14!! :spazz: :lol:

oh geez! well maybe i could mail them to you once i'm done! u only live like what.. 20 minutes away from me? oh wait.. that won't work.. gahh sometimes i hate being the age i am...

Lol yes! And what do you expect? Scarrans are ugly in general, but when u mix Scarran and Sebacian it's like... EWWW. One question - why would a Scarran and a Sebacian well.. like each other in the first place? :confused: Any answers?

And hehe I know Talyn is cool. Too bad Crais... oh wait.. that's a spoiler for u. Em.. nvm. Season 2... :angelic: :P Umm.. hurry up and finish watching Season 1!

Shut up. :P Why? Because human and sebaceans are practically the same except for the genetical enhancements! They look the same! John and Aeeeeeryn. :love:

Whoa. Haven't been here in AGES! BUt I came back wondering if there were a Farscape topic thread! Yay! *Waves* Hello fellow Scapers! What did you all think of the miniseries?? I lurved it to pieces! Anyways, just dropping in to say hi to the Scapers over here! :D

mm k now I'm halfway through season 3 :wee: I'm watching this even faster than stargate :lol:

ok this is seriously like. The best show ever :mellow: It's better than alias. It is so amazingly well done and the actors are so good :thud:

Met Jool finally :lol: She cracks me up :laughbounce:

SiriCerasi said:
mm k now I'm halfway through season 3 :wee: I'm watching this even faster than stargate :lol:

ok this is seriously like. The best show ever :mellow: It's better than alias. It is so amazingly well done and the actors are so good :thud:

Met Jool finally :lol: She cracks me up :laughbounce:
[post="1204675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So glad you're loving it Siri! Farscape IS the best show ever and IS better than Alias! :smiley: It is inredible, isn't? I totally love it! I love the actors too! Like Ben Browder... :love: :love: Just you wait! Things get...mmm, I shouldn't say anything. Keep watching though!

Yeah you and Erika :lol: SPOIL ME AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

Aeryn's mother is eeeeeeevil :mellow: And Crais is just starting to bother me :hmm: I don't like him. He's CREEPY :lol:

And the two Johns? no. Will one of them just DIE already? :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
Yeah you and Erika :lol: SPOIL ME AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

Aeryn's mother is eeeeeeevil :mellow: And Crais is just starting to bother me :hmm: I don't like him. He's CREEPY :lol:

And the two Johns? no. Will one of them just DIE already? :lol:
[post="1210450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

All I'm gonna say is...be careful what you wish for. :smiley:

:hug: i can't say anything cuz dammit, i've never seen s2 or s3! :banghead: i need to beg my dad for netflix again. :hmm:

oh dude i thought the miniseries was awesome! i have it on dvd now and haha dude u gotta check out the behind the scenes. dude i love the cast. :lol: and yes, farscape IS the best who ever and it definitely IS better than alias. much better than alias. i definitely agree that it is very well done and that the actors are great. this is why farscape is my favorite show.

Back