Farscape

SiriCerasi said:
ew. i am in complete and utter shock :lol: -_- this is so horrible. I CANT STAND IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

i ordered season 4!! :wee:
[post="1213900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Siri, you should come and hang out at Scaperoute. It's a forum for Farscape, just like this. Although you have to be careful where you go and what you read, cause of spoilers. But everyone's real nice and we love to see new Scapers! You should come hang out over here!

Kansas

mm well I guess I don't really need to be careful about spoilers. I uh. Finished :rotflmao:

Actually that's not true. I have 1 hr of PKW left (n) I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SiriCerasi said:
mm well I guess I don't really need to be careful about spoilers. I uh. Finished :rotflmao:

Actually that's not true. I have 1 hr of PKW left (n) I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S NO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[post="1246008"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I KNOW Siri! It's it horrible?? LOL What did you think of the Season 4 finale? Can you BELIEVE they CANCELLED it after that? Sheesh! Well a great thing about Scapers (especially on Kansas) is they make music videos! It's the next best thing after the actual episodes! They're tons of fun! They have a bunch under The Clamshell over at kansas, and here's an officalmusic video site

oh definitely been there :lol: I always get so depressed when I realize that I've found all the fan sites that exist -_- :lol:

OMG THAT SUCKS if you don't have the miniseries to watch right after :eek:

But I was laughing so hysterically at Chiana and Rygel and D'Argo's commentary on the boat scene :rotflmao: "I think he hurt himself" "The boat's uh... sinking" :laughbounce:

Hey guys,

I just posted this over at SD-1, part of spreading the word ;)

---

For those of you who haven't heard, the folks over at watchfarscape.com are organizing a campaign to get Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars nominated in several categories at the Emmys:

Word has reached us that Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars has been submitted for consideration for nominations for Emmy Awards in many different areas.

What does an Emmy Award Nomination mean, especially to Farscape?
A LOT! It means that the peers of the individuals responsible for the filmmaking believe that it was excellent. It would give to Farscape the royal blessing of the establishment that says that this is truly quality, not only to it's fans, but to those that make television and film.

What are we going to do??
We’re finalizing the details now, but it’s going to be a lot to do in a short window of time---as usual, for us.

For more info, click here.

If you would like to help out, here's a link to the project's Phase I.

We'll i've just watched Farscape every single episode in order, for the first time. My freind lent me the boxsets. I have to say , Farscape absolutly craps allover any of the Star Trek series. It was an absolute thrill of a ride from the Pilot to the end of Peacekeeper Wars. Ben Browder and Claudia Black deserve an oscar.

Just to add , i think that Chiana was written as a bisexual character,am i righ ?

Not so much bisexual in such a dictionary-definition way as simply very sexual and very flexible. In more ways than obvious. =]

Sex-Dwarf said:
We'll i've just watched Farscape every single episode in order, for the first time. My freind lent me the boxsets. I have to say , Farscape  absolutly craps allover any of the Star Trek series. It was an absolute thrill of a ride from the Pilot to the end of Peacekeeper Wars. Ben Browder and Claudia Black deserve an oscar.
They so do! They are two of the best actors I've seen. They really do deserve one.

Sex-Dwarf said:
Just to add , i think that Chiana was written as a bisexual character,am i righ ?
[post="1294347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think your right. But her true love is Dargo and in the end thats all that mattered.

Back