Drama "Fast and Furious" Movies

on a scale of 1-10 ill give it a 6. heres why. The first 20 minutes is full of god awful acting and corny lines. The acting doesnt get much beter throughout the movie, but the action is always there. and there was amazingly beautiful latina in the movie that was worth the price of admission alone. :D

Shooooot Paul Walker and Tyrese are sexy! mmmmmm
I saw it tonight.
I got a speeding ticket(my first ever!) on the way home. Not because I saw the movie and was all pumped up or something.....but I always speed ^_^ I just got caught this time :angry:

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Shooooot Paul Walker and Tyrese are sexy! mmmmmm
I saw it tonight.
I got a speeding ticket(my first ever!) on the way home. Not because I saw the movie and was all pumped up or something.....but I always speed ^_^ I just got caught this time :angry:
I was talking to my neighbor who is a cop, and he said since they had such a huge problem with racing and speeding after the 1st one, they have 5 extra cars out right now patrolling the general vicinity of the theatres. :angry:

its great BristowBabe its a wonderful movie I haven't seen 2Fast2Furious yet but The Fast and the Furious with that gorgeous man Vin Diesel was a great movie.And Michelle Rodriguez was pretty but I'm sure the second ones good but not as good

ya paul walker is HOTT i havn't seen either one of the movies but my brother has the first one on DVD and i'll waych his and then i wanna see the 2nd one and SOON!lol

lauren vartan :surf:

I haven't seen it yet, none of my friends would go with me (I'm the only car freak) and I don't like going by myself totally dull. I can't wait to see the cars, they are so tight, they better be as nice as the first ones. I saw a few pics ont he net. The red one with the yellow is sweet looking.

This is also another movie that is coming out quite soon. These Fast and Furious movies have been pretty good except for Tokyo Drift I would have to say. Not as good as the hype it had. So what do you guys think? Perhaps this Fast and Furious is something to get excited about? It seems like Vin Diesel is excited right here. :D:P

Tokyo Drift was good for a few unintentional laughs. With the whole F&F franchise, if anybody look at them as serious movies, then they'll be really let down. They are "popcorn movies", cheap entertainment for a few hours with action & some laughs while snacking on munchies and hanging out with friends.

Come to think of it... I'm surprised Michael Bay is not involved with them. :D

I was so disappointed in this. I love the Fast films, but this has so many flaws, plot holes and stupid scenes that I was constantly cringing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so disappointed in this. I love the Fast films, but this has so many flaws, plot holes and stupid scenes that I was constantly cringing.
I just watched 'Fast & Furious 7' this week; your summary of F&F6 unsurprisingly can be reused for F&F7. I've seen worse movies, mind you, but I really think the F&F movies are getting more absurd with each one they make. With F&F7 and the "God's Eye" plot device I'm sort of thinking that Vin Diesel has confused the F&F franchise for the xXx franchise.

There is still a market for them since Vin Diesel has announced that they'll do another trilogy of F&F movies adding entries F&F8, F&F9, and F&F10 to the series.

Back