• 5. Taco Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Wendy's

• 7. Krystals

• 8. Other

• 9. Subway and Arbys ( my favorites they both are 5 star restuarnts!!)

• Total voters
SpyGurl001 said:
SydB_JenG said:
YoKilo Taco Bell...or however you spell it...I forget how to spell it
lol its Yo Querio Taco Bell I'm pretty sure...he he I'm taking Spanish so yeah....

~KM
Ya that looks right loL! i was trying to picture the little caption underneath the dog when he says it lol!

I like McDonald's and Taco Bell. McDonald's isn't the best, but I have some loyalty towrds it for some reason.

And I love Taco Bell Mexiacn pizzas :D

Jonathan said:
In 'n' Out Burger
It's a CA thing
Really?

You know how little In 'N Outs there are in LA? There are a few, but I have never been there because there' not that much here. In fact, the only one I know of is in Hollywood.

But I have had a burger from there once, although I've never been to In 'N Out.

I've been to In'N Out...I don't remember where though! i think it might have been in Utah...but I totally remember going there...wherever "there" was

Jonathan said:
Go to in-n-out.com and enter your Zip into the box - you might get some more.
the five locations closest to me are kinda far. Hollywood is the closest, and that's about 20 minutes away. :(

Subway's good too. I've never had Arby's.

AliasALIAS said:
Jonathan said:
Go to in-n-out.com and enter your Zip into the box - you might get some more.
the five locations closest to me are kinda far. Hollywood is the closest, and that's about 20 minutes away. :(
hey, it's worth the 20 minute drive. ;)

i chose other. as in kentucky fried chicken. i just had it for dinner! :D but i also agree with jonathan - in-n-out is the BEST burger place. reason #4516890 why california is the greatest state. :D

Well I only like Arby's for its great memories with my friend, Kristin, we do have fun on the weekends and then I just love subway the veggie sub is the best I told my friends thats next yr when its our jr. prom we r going to be so broke that we all will go to subway! lol thats the best I'm a cheap date!

other than that I don't like greasy fast food stuff

~KM

OMG, you have so many fast foods in the US ! in France we have McDonald's and Quick ! and that's enough ! I don't like this kind of food !

Back