• 5. Taco Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Wendy's

• 7. Krystals

• 8. Other

• 9. Subway and Arbys ( my favorites they both are 5 star restuarnts!!)

• Total voters
oops i had Arby's today bad bad self im trying to stop eating fast food i have been sayinf no for a long time but then my dad brought this home today and i just couldn't resist anymore!!! AHHHH not eating tonight at all!!!

i love subway although we don't have enough in england. and i love Taco Bell, but we don't have that in England at all. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR :angry:

I used to love Subway, but then I started working there, and let's just say i'll never eat there again!

I voted for other because my favorite fast food place is Sonic!!

wow an older thread :blink:

well for hamburgers I go to Burger King and Sonic
pizza: Mr Gattis
taco: Taco Bell

but I don't eat out much. I prefer to make my own food. :smiley:

subway...after watching that new movie about the guy who ate mcdonalds for thirty days and gained like 30 pounds and whose cholesteral SHOT UP...i cant even look at a fast food place...

AliasALIAS said:
I like McDonald's and Taco Bell. McDonald's isn't the best, but I have some loyalty towrds it for some reason.

And I love Taco Bell Mexiacn pizzas :D

Jonathan said:
In 'n' Out Burger
It's a CA thing
Really?

You know how little In 'N Outs there are in LA? There are a few, but I have never been there because there' not that much here. In fact, the only one I know of is in Hollywood.

But I have had a burger from there once, although I've never been to In 'N Out.
Yet another reason why Cali is so cool. I love In-N-Out!! It's my favorite burger place, and luckily, there's one right by my house!

First place - Chick-fil-a

Their waffle fries are yummy - and on the scale of fast food, their food is healthier than most other places

Second place - Taco Cabana

Much yummier than Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, or any other fast food Mexican food. Unfortunately, also more expensive...but definitely worth it. I love to get their tortillas and queso. Mmmmm...

MVhunny said:
subway...after watching that new movie about the guy who ate mcdonalds for thirty days and gained like 30 pounds and whose cholesteral SHOT UP...i cant even look at a fast food place...
LMAO ...

just because of that ... :lol:

I'm the fast food eatin' queen. Seriously. I just had Mickey D's today. And Pizza Hut yesterday. :lol:

I love..
McDonald's for the Big Mac (so many calories though! :lol:smiley:, fries, apple pies, and fruit and yogurt parfaits.
Subway for the chicken teriyaki sub. Mmmm. 🤤
Taco Bell for the taco supremes and chicken quesadillas.

Oooh! For pizza, it's a tie between Pizza Hut and Sbarro's. Pizza Hut cause I loooooooove the breadsticks and the P'Zones. And I loved my personal pan made from NYer dough and lotsa sweet sauce (I hate pan sauce!) and very little cheese. (Oh, how I miss my special pizza!) But Sbarro's cause they have spinach and broccoli!! 🤤

I've never had Arby's or Krystal's. Burger King is okay but I don't really like it. Except for the Hershey Pies. OMG... those things are sooooooo good. 🤤

Back