• 5. Taco Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. Wendy's

• 7. Krystals

• 8. Other

• 9. Subway and Arbys ( my favorites they both are 5 star restuarnts!!)

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
:lol:

oh I have a coke too. I think Burger King is the best burger restaurant. I tend to eat out at Sonic more because it's closer.
Nooo! In-N-Out Burger!! You don't know what you're missing...god, they're burgers are SO good!

VaughnFan13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:

oh I have a coke too.  I think Burger King is the best burger restaurant.  I tend to eat out at Sonic more because it's closer.
Nooo! In-N-Out Burger!! You don't know what you're missing...god, they're burgers are SO good!
i don't think they have that here

SecretAgentMan said:
VaughnFan13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:

oh I have a coke too.  I think Burger King is the best burger restaurant.  I tend to eat out at Sonic more because it's closer.
Probably not. They're mostly in Cali, with one or two in Arizona and Nevada I believe. But, if you ever come to Cali, check one of them out!

VaughnFan13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
VaughnFan13 said:
SecretAgentMan said:

Probably not. They're mostly in Cali, with one or two in Arizona and Nevada I believe. But, if you ever come to Cali, check one of them out!
oh i definitely will ^_^

I like Burger King and Wendys ALOT :D

But theres a fast food place that is called "El Meson" but its only here in Puerto Rico and they make the best sandwiches and great fries :P

Back