Father's Day

:angry: My daddy isn't here at home!!!!!! :( I miss him! He's in Michagan on a fishing trip with my brother!!! How mean is that??? :rolleyes: I got him a nice tie, wallet, and some shirts for work!!!! He can take his son who is umm so stupid and not his lil girl. :Ph34r: I feel like Syd with no daddy on their special day!!! How you celebrate with your dad if he is there???

I thought Father's Day was a few weeks ago in the U.S, oh well got that wrong. I got my dad a Ben Sherman watch, deodorant, aftershave, gel, shaver, everton FC wallet and other stuff, but next week when I get paid I'll take him out for a meal! :D

i got him some books. ohh this morning wen i woke up i totally forgot it was fathers day and my dad stopped me and goes,"niki,is ther sumthing u want to say 2 me?" and i was like,"ummm.....morning?" i felt so bad aterwards!!!

allagent333 said:
i got him some books. ohh this morning wen i woke up i totally forgot it was fathers day and my dad stopped me and goes,"niki,is ther sumthing u want to say 2 me?" and i was like,"ummm.....morning?" i felt so bad aterwards!!!
lol :lol: , I haven't forgetton so far, I have my mum to remind me! ^_^ I was touched by what me dad said, "he was like "oh I'm proud of you and it feels like Christmas", he was so sweet! :blush:

i hvae my dad today, but he is more interested in making lovey eyes at my aunt who is marrying, and yes it is legal coz they are not related! BUT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! soz about that i have a bad throat! any way we had a nice meal in the forest and i got him smelly stuff and my sis got him a tie and something else! it was nice, cept my cousin and Aunt were there :(! i want him to b with just me an dme sis on daddy day! NOT HIS G/F!

Lilly said:
i hvae my dad today, but he is more interested in making lovey eyes at my aunt who is marrying, and yes it is legal coz they are not related! BUT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
:shocked: that's weeeird...

Here, Here, nance relation/no-relation :thinking: , oh my the way my sis is marrying by half-brother
yeah right! :P

Well, I miss my daddy very much! He's over in Asia somewhere, we're not exactly sure....
But I think he's going to be allowed to call tonight, so I can wish him a happy father's day and tell him how much I love him!

Me, being the computer geek i am. Made him a new wallpaper for his puter, with tons of pics of us and stuff, with photoshop! ^_^

i spent fathers day working!! lucky me!! anyways we dont really do anything!! i know its awful but my parents arent into the traditional stuff!! my dad usually plays golf or something!! and i didnt get him anything cause im broke and he is too difficult to buy for so oh well!!

we didn't do anything either . . one my dad was at work half the day and he hurt his back really bad so we didn't do anyhting we just fixed up a nice dinner hehe
~Kay~

my family jus came back from dinner at a nice restaurant. its not very special, but we still had a good time together and thats all that really mattered.

We just watched the NASCAR race and then talked about who I picked for our fantasy racing team game, I'm beating him by the way, hehe. But then we just grilled and gave him a golf ball and tee and asked him to take us to the driving range sometime.

I just gave him a phone call to wish him a good father's day (no money, so no present but he knows I love him and it's the most important !)

Back