Fav Alias Quotes

im giving credit to these quotes from Anne at Alias Quotes

. . Quotes . .

Vaughn:...We have to be wildly, crazy careful....

Will (on the phone): Hi, um, I don't know if I'm talking to the right person, but I need to borrow a million bucks. The Olsen twins went public, and I'm looking to invest.
Sydney: (smiles) You'll need some collateral. I don't think you've got any.
Will: Well, have you seen my aqua blue Chevy?
Sydney: You mean, with the hula girl on the dash? Yes, sadly, we've seen that.

Francie: What? You kissed Will Tippin? Are you kidding me? . . . I don't believe it. You must have been really drunk.

Vaughn: Do you have any questions?
Sydney: Yeah, can you show me what a paper bag looks like again?

Sydney: Got it. How do I look?
Dixon: For the record, that's a question you never have to ask.

Vaughn: If you don't like it, well, just don't tell me.

Sydney: I feel like I'm losing my mind! Like I don't even know who I am anymore, or what I'm doing, or why I'm doing it!

Marshall: That sound - you know that boom? That's my mind blowing.

Will: What's the paper on?
Sydney: It's a redo. Professor said it didn't have any soul, so I'm writing a paper with soul. It's got lots of soul!

Jenny: That was Sydney, right? You're different when you talk to Sydney.
Will: Don't analyze me.

Vaughn: This may come as a shock to you, but my business is not your business.

Marshall: You probably don’t know this about me, but I’m not much of a social person.

Donato: You are American?
Sydney: Yes.
Donato: Only an American would come to my door without telephoning.
(This scene takes place in Italy.)

Marshall: It's a digital camera. I have it at 42 exposures, but I wanna get it to 47 because...it's a prime number.

Vaughn: Sydney's life is worth the risk!
Jack Bristow: Not to Sydney! Taking them down is what gets her up in the morning. Or... did you think it was those meetings she has with you?

Dixon: We kill ourselves to do the right thing: meanwhile the bad people keep coming back.

Sloane: I find it hard to believe that I'm the only person that has trouble taking you seriously.

Jack: Just so we're clear, you report this conversation and you'll never wear a hat again.

Vaughn: Because I believe in you. You think I would lock just anyone in my trunk?

Vaughn: Hey listen to me, there's something you need to know. When you first walked into my office with that stupid bozo hair, I thought you were crazy. I mean, I actually thought you might be a crazy person. I watched you, I read your statement. I've seen how you think and I've seen how you work. I've seen who you are. In this job you see darkness... you see the worst in people. The jobs are different and the missions change and the enemies have a thousand names. The one crucial thing -- the one real responsibility you have is to not let your rage and your resentment and your disgust darken you. When you're at your absolute lowest, your most depressed, just remember that you can always, you know . . . you've got my number.

"Write this down. E. M. E. T. I. B. Got it? Now, read it backwards."--Sydney, while being tortured for not revealing who she works for

"No I do not. But I can see not wanting to kiss you." Syd to Cole in the Box Part Two.

"How's it hangin'?" Dixon to Sydney near the end of "The Coup", when she's suspended on a rope between the two buildings

"They've never seen sunlight." "Page 47" when Vaughn was talking about the tech guys who make all the funky little gadgets that Sydney uses.

Thanks to "Kate Vartan" for sending these two:

"Thank you... bless your heart..." (tearfully) "I like your tie..." - Syd in the pilot to "Suits and Glasses" who adjusts his tie

"Yeah, me and my parents sorta went through the same thing." - Will, responding to Syd's remark in The Abduction about fighting armed soldiers with her parents

Thanks to "freelancer" for sending these:

Syd: "Did you learn nothing from the Clinton Administration??" (after Will's hickie)

Jack: "Welcome to the family." (after chewing Danny out about asking him if he can marry Sydney)

Syd: "I just wanted to rip his finger right off. Does that make me a bad person?"
Vaughn: "No, but it might have blown your cover."

more season 1 quotes.

Danny:
"We've had this conversation. Quit the bank, the part time thing isn't working."
"Build me up buttercup baby, then you bring me down! And mess me around, and then worst of all! You never call, baby, when you say you will! But I love you still, I need you! More than anyone, darling! I know I'm yours from the start... so build me up buttercup, don't break my heart!"
"Sydney... I can't tell you how much I hope you marry me. Despite what I just did."
"Sir, I love your daughter and I want to marry her. That's why I'm calling."

Francie:
"I know, I cry at every damn thing! Hold on. Oh, let me see it again. Oh, honey, it's beautiful!"
"You're getting married!"
"Your mother would be so happy for you."
"You are schizophrenic! Just remind yourself, unless you're talking about importing airplane parts, that man's got nothing to say. Let him find out when he gets the invitation."

Sydney:
"I'm getting married!"
"Haven't told him yet. I don't want him to ruin this... not this. You know?"
"Maybe I should call my dad... I mean, he is my dad."

Marshall:
"Looks like a lipstick. You know, something that you would be for your lips, in a woman's refresh... but this is the amazing thing. It actually takes pictures, and it measures space in three axis from one vantage point. It assembles images based on GPS and creates a centimeter accurate blue print of a building. It's got a camera and a short pulse laser, plus a grid analyzer and I got it to forty-two snaps right now. But I want to get it to forty-seven because... that's a prime number. Heh."

Dixon:
"You're, like... you've got a glow."

Jack:
"Because if you feel the need to ask me about this scenario, I have a sense you don't know Sydney at all."
"First of all, Danny, the truth is this is just a courtesy call. Like when you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's all right with you." What you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."
"Sydney doesn't give a damn what my opinion is. What interests me is that you do."
"Well, then, I'll tell you what. I may become your father-in-law, that's just fine. But I will not be used as part of a charming little anecdote you tell your friends at cocktail parties so they can see what a quaint, old-fashioned guy Danny really is. Are we clear?"
"Welcome to the family."

[Admin note: Please refrain from double posting. Instead, use the
p_edit.gif
button]

I have lots of faves. I'll compile a list when I'm not lazy :P

Those are great. There are so many good lines. Here are some more favorites to add to the list:

Jack: Sydney can be stubborn. Where she got that from is anyone's guess.

Irina: How do you say thank you to the woman that killed your father?
Vaughn: You don't.

Vaughn: If I'm not back in a couple hours, I'm probably dead.

Syd: Hey Weiss, where’s Vaughn?
Is that all I am to you, a conduit, do you ever go up to Vaughn and say hey, where’s Weiss?

Vaughn: Your father was a hero.

Will: Syd, I don't love you because of what you do . . . or what you don't do . . . I just love you.

Marshall: Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me.

Vaughn: Welcome to the CIA.
Marshall: Heard that one before.

Weiss: Balls of steel . . . that's what I'm calling you from now on . . . Hey, have you met balls of steel?

Richter: Derevko is a great woman.
Jack: Morphine's not bad, either.

Vaughn: Killing his wife doesn't surprise me . . . eating her wouldn't surprise me.

Sloane: I want you to do us a favor, come back.

Vaughn: Any questions so far?
Syd: Yeah, could you show me what a bag looks like again?

Psycho Asian Guy: I'd rather not make this too painful.
Syd: Me too, thanks, glad we’re on the same page, that’s good.

Will: I just found Provacillium in the bathroom!

Syd: I love the zamboni.
Vaughn: Zamboni’s your favorite part?
Syd: No. Coming home with you after the game is my favorite part. Zamboni was a close second.

Will: Listen, obviously your a good guy, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this job. And what I'm going to say is inappropriate . . . but Sydney cares about you. And what you guys have, or don't have, means a great deal to her. I just want to make sure you respect that.

Vaughn: You might feel alone in all this, like you don't have an ally. I'm your ally. Never question that.

Irina: I owe you my life.
Vaughn: You owe me my father's life.

Jack: Sydney Bristow, my daughter... has come to believe that when I look at her, I see the embodiment of all my flaws. And this afternoon when I learned that she may have been exposed to a life-threatening disease, I realized that she might die believing that. But nothing could be further from the truth. When I look at her, when I look at the little girl who raised herself to become one of the most extraordinary human beings and one of the finest agents I've ever had the privilege of knowing, I see only the promise of my own redemption. Turning myself in was the nly way I could think of to make that clear to her, to prove that despite... my limited abilities as a father, I love her more than I could ever say.

Weiss: Hey? Three months in the hospital and I get a hey? How about a little sugar?

Syd: I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?

one that comes to mind now is

Irina: You look just like him

When i heard her say that i was like OMG!!!!

"We went to this sushi place and when we got there, they were like 'HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY', you know, like they knew us" -Marshall

Marshall cracks me up, he is hilariously funny!

Francie: "You are a really good friend, you know that?"
Sydney: "Yes I do." -while Syd and Francie are spying in Charlie

Francie: "Hey! There he is. Start the car, start the car!"
Sydney: "No, you wait 'till he's a block way."
Francie: "How 'cum you're gettin all into it?"
Sydney: "Everyone knows you wait/"
Francie: " I didn't know you wait."
Sydney: "You wait."

hehehe i LOVE that scene from 'A Broken Heart'. its so funny!!

Back