Matchbox20
Ben Folds
U2
Good Charlotte
Taxiride

thatz all i can think of for now, there's more, but yeah

Krazed

Cadet
Actually right now I'm listening to Sum 41. I also like Good Charlotte, Chevell, Alien Ant Farm, Pennywise, No Doubt, I like a lot of different bands.

:ninja:

Fat Cat

Cadet
Hmm, right now i'm kind of into 80's music, but my all time fav bands are Metallica, Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls, Dashboard Confessionals, NIN, and Radio Head :) of course there's more though...just too little time and way to little space to name them all ;)

Fat Cat said:
Hmm, right now i'm kind of into 80's music, but my all time fav bands are Metallica, Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls, Dashboard Confessionals, NIN, and Radio Head :) of course there's more though...just too little time and way to little space to name them all ;)
hmmmm some good names...

AliasBabe12

Cadet
_sydney_bristow_ said:
The Hives, The Vines, White Stripes, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte and Treble Charger.
WOW we like the same bands except for Treble Charger . . i dunno who that is but i also like New Found Glory, Jimmy Eat World, and Avril Lavigne

lol theres too many...none like obsessively tho...well not to obsessive..
GreenDay
blink 182
all american rejects
the beatles
no doubt
nirvana
something corporate(i kno them lol...well sort of)
ok enough for now...

There are way too many!! I like No Doubt, Eminem, some Good Charlotte, some t.A.T.U (All the Things She Said). I also love DC Talk.

Top Bottom