for me, i like

Sum41
Matchbox20
Ben Folds
U2
Good Charlotte
Taxiride

thatz all i can think of for now, there's more, but yeah

Actually right now I'm listening to Sum 41. I also like Good Charlotte, Chevell, Alien Ant Farm, Pennywise, No Doubt, I like a lot of different bands.

:ninja:

Steps, H & Claire, A*Teens, ABBA, S Club (7), BBMak, Samantha Mumba, Christina Aguilera, Michelle Branch, Faith Hill, and umm, i'll add more when i think of it.

Hmm, right now i'm kind of into 80's music, but my all time fav bands are Metallica, Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls, Dashboard Confessionals, NIN, and Radio Head :smiley: of course there's more though...just too little time and way to little space to name them all ;)

Fat Cat said:
Hmm, right now i'm kind of into 80's music, but my all time fav bands are Metallica, Our Lady Peace, Goo Goo Dolls, Dashboard Confessionals, NIN, and Radio Head :smiley: of course there's more though...just too little time and way to little space to name them all ;)
hmmmm some good names...

Coldplay, The Hives, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, The Vines, White Stripes, Treble Charger and Green Day.

i've seen save ferris live twice. once in san diego (free concert!) and once in san francisco. they're such awesome performers although monique powell is rather raunchy. :lol:

_sydney_bristow_ said:
The Hives, The Vines, White Stripes, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte and Treble Charger.
WOW we like the same bands except for Treble Charger . . i dunno who that is but i also like New Found Glory, Jimmy Eat World, and Avril Lavigne

lol theres too many...none like obsessively tho...well not to obsessive..
GreenDay
blink 182
all american rejects
the beatles
no doubt
nirvana
something corporate(i kno them lol...well sort of)
ok enough for now...

Back