Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• fairytales are for kids

• Total voters
VaughnFan13 said:
obsessetion said:
it used 2 be beauty and the beast but now it's anastasia!!! LOL!!
YEAH! Another anastasia fan! I love the movie, and the songs!! :woot:
Rasputin always scared the hell outta me. Especially when I played the computer game.everytime i saw those green things all of a sudden i'd jump. :lol: i dunno what's my favorite! i don't think i did!

i voted for sleeping beauty....im so lazy and i love sleeping (hmmm...maybe is some kind of disorder)...i think its pretty cool she gets to sleep for all that time...heheh
plus she doesnt have to do like....anything....one prick on that spinny thing then all she has to do is lie there for a couple decades....
lol...
na, i love the disney movie., when they are in the forest singing....he has gotta be the hottest of the disney cartoon prince's....
:blush: :blink: kinda a twisted thought i know...but yer...
although, i love john cusack's voice in anastasia...sooo nice :P
hmm
ok. enough from me :D

it used to be the little mermaid but then i read the original version and it was so sad, so i voted for beauty and the beast, the only fairytale i could think of where the characters fall in love not because of looks. ^_^

!n@$en said:
it used to be the little mermaid but then i read the original version and it was so sad, so i voted for beauty and the beast, the only fairytale i could think of where the characters fall in love not because of looks. ^_^
where do you read the original versions?

VaughnFan13 said:
!n@$en said:
where do you read the original versions?
i dunno about other fairytales but i read the little mermaid for english in year 8, it's really old so i don't remember who wrote it, sorry.

agentbristow said:
I voted Little Mermaid!! I LOVE that movie. And I can sing just like her! I'm famous for it, back in Houston lol.

But I don't think it's a fairy tale....
Uh, that's the horrible Disney version.

Disney seems to ruin all the fairytales. :angry:

The Little Mermaid is a tragic story, and has always been my favourite. There is an animated version I saw in the mid-eighties whe I was a kid and it made me cry. I went to see the Disney version why it came out at the movies, and was so mad they had changed the story to make it a happy story with singing fish and a happy ending.

It's a Hans Christian Anderson story.

Don't believe anything Disney made because I guarantee you none of their movies are anything like the actual fairytales.

Natalia said:
agentbristow said:
I voted Little Mermaid!! I LOVE that movie.  And I can sing just like her! I'm famous for it, back in Houston lol. 

But I don't think it's a fairy tale....
Uh, that's the horrible Disney version.

Disney seems to ruin all the fairytales. :angry:

The Little Mermaid is a tragic story, and has always been my favourite. There is an animated version I saw in the mid-eighties whe I was a kid and it made me cry. I went to see the Disney version why it came out at the movies, and was so mad they had changed the story to make it a happy story with singing fish and a happy ending.

It's a Hans Christian Anderson story.

Don't believe anything Disney made because I guarantee you none of their movies are anything like the actual fairytales.
i heard the real versions are a lot grimmer and dark...is that true?

VaughnFan13 said:
i heard the real versions are a lot grimmer and dark...is that true?
Yep. The originals are far more interesting because there is so much more to think about in them. No singing mice!

It's a bit like the difference between Passions and Alias, for want of a better analogy! :smiley:

Back