Votes: 1 10.0%
  • simulation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rhythmic action

• other (please post)

• Total voters
I tend to go for either the simple games like "12 Swap" (you can find it in our Arcade here) or 'shooters' like Duke Nukem and Quake.

psychoace said:
every genres good but arcade will always remain on top..............
Arcades are fun but at I'm at the age where I don't fit in with the arcade crowds anymore. I remember back in the 80's playing in the arcades and how to reserve a game you'd put your quarters on the console; that started a few fights!

those fights were there in the 70's too
only thing it was pinball not video
did some heavy partying behind the headshop too

FPS naturally. I play JOTR and JO:E mainly.

and i might be a beta tester for those games too :smiley:

(EDIT : Joint Operations Typhoon Rising and Joint Operations : Escalation)

Code:
www.gamespot.com
best resource for finding game descriptions/reviews/screenshots/etc in the same was as
Code:
www.imdb.com
is for movies,
Code:
www.tvtome.com
is for tv episode guides!

well, since i edited my previous post, don't suppose you'll ever get an answer unless i post here!

How many people thought HL2 "ran on rails" with no real free thinking map exploration?

who thought Doom3 was only good because it relied on darkness and scary shocks with limited response time available? and if you turned the brightness way up, the graphics looked naff if you have anything less than a 512meg AGP (and don't get me started about the multiplayer online side of things)

Battlefield Vietnam - why are people playing this? unrealistic, laggy, unbalanced gameplay, unrealistic weapon control and firing (just get a sniper rifle or a gunchopper and slaughter the other teams without them having a chance to see you or react

Ground Control 2 - who keeps churning these rts games out? i dont see the point in them, the combat reminds me of trying to squeeze a square brick throguh a round hole

i try less and less games nowadays as the genres and gameplay never really offer anything exciting. how did i manage to spend hundreds of hours playing Gateway to Apshai on my old commodore 64, yet two days after getting my hands on HL2 for the pc, i threw HL2 away?

hey i also play jo and escalation...just purchased df extreme...but not too impressed with it ...still play bhd...now and again...anyone who plays joint ops will always find me (and kill me very easily) on the kutu map servers...btw i go by the username bean0..on the nova servers

Back