Season 3 Fav S/V Moment of Season 3

What was your Favorite S/V Moment of Season 3?

• -Epi 3 - 1st mission together-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -Epi 12- the prison kiss in Korea-

• -Epi 15- Syd's crying, Vaughn pulls up and embrasses her with a hug-

• -Epi 17- Vaughn tells Lauren "It's not working"(Because he LOVES Syd)

• -Epi 20- The Hospital Visit

• -Epi 22- The KISS! (while Lauren is dying)

• -Other- (let us know what it is)

• Total voters
The kiss in Korea, it was just so romantic, but I also really loved all the glances they were giving each other all season, it was a great season!

prison kiss in korea
but quite close w/ the hug and of course the kiss after lauren died
but they were all good syd/vaughn moments :love:

It has to be the hug. :smiley: :D

It was about one of the few times that Alias made me cry.

The other times am sure you don't wanna hear about.

I haven't seen the kiss in it's interity yet.

I have just d/l the clip.

Can't wait only 4 ep's to go till we get it.

I think all of them are my fav but i went for the Korea kiss, i think the whole, we'll find each other, we'll always find each other, was just so sweet :love:

well its not really a GOOD shipper moment...but i loved when syd was chewing vaughn out in the first episode!!

but i also loved the first mission...and all of crossings.

I voted for "Syd's crying, and Vaughn pulls up -- and they hug".... only because the airstrip scene wasn't there.... How could you forget "I'm not gonna lose you twice"....

Definately the hug!! It showed so much without saying a word, and the song was awsome!!! It all fell together so well!!

The hug was sweet, however the kiss at the end of the season was finally what I think all of us S/V fans needed. A kiss like the way they use too. It was bittersweet! :D

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

I voted for the Hug at the end of Facade because it showed how much they truly loved each other. I think it was so sweet, and the song was just perfect too! ;)

i would have to say that it was the kiss when lauren dies is the best one. the one where he hugs her would be a close second.

the hug from facade....it was so meaningful and sweet at the same time. and that song....a perfect choice.

does anyone know where i can find that song? i've been looking all over for it but couldn't find anything.

I picked other, I think along with the kiss in the finale my favorite part was when Vaughn helped her get out of the country:

Sydney: Vaughn, why are you doing this? My life is already a disaster, and now yours is too.
Vaughn: What happened between us...the way it is isn't anyone's fault Sydney. And even though everything's changed...some things don't.
*HUG!*

Back