Fav S+V moment

What was your favorite Sydney+Vaughn Moment?

• 1. The kiss in Phase 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 1st date

• 3. You have an oven we can reheat

• 4.Skating together

• 5. Feeding eachother ice cream

• 6. The watch

• 7. In quarentine together

• Total voters
I loved the watch moment. It was a very subtle ewat of Vaughn telling Syd he loved her and it was also very emotional. I cried when I saw it. And when they brought it back into the show a couple epis ago, I was almost sobbing. I need help.

I voted for the "don´t frost the pie" scene, because it´s just so sweet :blush: when they talk after Syd woke up :asleep: ......and also because I can no longer watch phase one, because Ive watched the commentary like 1000 times and now Im just so tired of all the scenes....also the kiss *lol*:smiley: :P

AAHH!!I love them allll!! My motto is Sydney and Vaughn Forever...I just love them aall!(but, forced to choose, I have an oven we can reheat...)

Ice Cream scene was my pick. Deff. all great, but i might have picked the trainstation one....ohhhhhh i love them all!!

P.S. my birthday was the other day and i got season 2!!! :D :D :D I'm a happy girl!!

Dude. A fovorite moment!?! That is so hard. I love everysecond they spend together, the whole show! But I picked the first date. That was the one in Nice right? I love that!

the watch because even though he thought syd had died he did not get it fixed ... it shows that they r meant to be and that even thought he maried Larun he always loved her

I loved the first date, but i have to say the ice-cream. It was sooo sweeeet!! How Syd was all worried he was mad, and then he wasnt and there was ice-cream involved. Sigh. Its all so romantic.

*runs off to watch "Countdown"*

I loved them all but especialy the watch scene, it was something so unique and special for them- it really made me love them 2gether!!!

Back