Fav scene of

ok. now I know this is really really hard but what is your absolute FAVORITE scene of all time? (And I know we all know every line of like every show so it shouldn't be that hard to restate it.

now as I'm the brilliant mind (yeah yeah, I know, plenty of jokes can be made...yeah yeah...haha :P) behind this topic (which I'm sure has been asked before, but not by me! :smiley:) I'll go first.

The scene (it's blasphamy I know but I forgot the ep. title :( ) is:

Vaughn and Weiss are sitting in an airplane while in the airplane right above them Syd is hacking into server 47.

start from
Syd: what was wrong with the black one?!

Syd kills the guy, etc.

she ends up grabbing a parachute and jumping out the door of the plane.

we see vaughns face, a look of absolute terrible worry (he watches syd barely miss the engine) weiss pats him on the back
weiss: she's all yours

hee hee, no your turn!

lol! the episode is PHASEONE!!! The whole turning point of the show!! It is possibly THE most episode after the premiere!! Sheesh! How could you forget the name!! haha just kidding

anyways my favorite scene is...

WILL: So, it's two thousand words or less on gene sequencing in virus-resistant cabbages, all right? And I'm realizing slowly that I might not have a real handle on the situation.

SYDNEY: Which part?

WILL: Uh, just the part about the gene sequencing in the virus-resistant cabbage.

LMAO!! if you knew about my cabbage fetish you'd understand lol!

and I just wanna say...I think you're really cool DBristow! Your posts crack me up lol!

Well....every scene of every episode is my favorite,but my absolute favorite would have to be.....

(Syd and Vaughn kissing)

Vaughn: You're so beautiful...

Syd: Dinner's ready....

Vaughn: You do have an oven,you know,we can reheat.....

( :syd4: and :vaughn1: kissing)

and I just wanna say...I think you're really cool DBristow! Your posts crack me up lol!

why thank you, thank you very much. ur cool too! all you guys r awesome! I love it here! ok. hee hee. I'm just so excited I've found a whole bunch of people as overly obsessed as me!!! woo hoo, and barely any of them like will! :lol:

:D

:syd1: <-- I just found these, they're so cool!

and of course

:spam: <-- lol!

I would have to say I like the toaster scene. u know

I know what your thinking about~Jack
Do you~Irina
The toaster~Jack
like come on that is just the best.

Or the scene on the roof-top of the cia with Syd and Irina
I need you to understand I was 18 when the KGB recrutied me, for a woman to be asked to serve her country it ment impowerment independance and I was a fool to think that any idoligy could come before my daughter~Irina
that made me cry :(

For me, it's very difficult to choose, there are so many. But I still think it comes down to one of two from "Truth Be Told." Without going into extreme detail (and you know I can!):

The first is the one where Sydney is under attack by assassins and Jack comes driving up and saves her, revealing who he really is (it's the second truth that is told, after Sydney tells what she knows to be the truth to Danny, with devastating results). The revelation, coming as it does during in action scene carries an intense punch.

The second is the graveyard scene wherein Jack attempts to reconnect with his daughter to the strains of Vertical Horizon's "Give You Back." The complete visualization of this scene as written and produced simply stuns me. This is the scene in which Jack tries to tell her "I know what it's like to lose someone," but Sydney tries to reject him. It's the last scene of the episode, and ends with Sydney answering the phone, saying "Hello" to an unknown caller. It's as though she's saying hello to all of us.
;)

My favorite scene of all time was at the train station in New Delhi in Passage pt.1, where Jack, Syd, and Irina were disguised as a "happy family", and Irina kissed Jack, to the amazement of Sydney. I just loved that one! I was cracking up!

My REAL favorite part was in The Passage Part 1 where the family was lined up shooting the machine guns...WOW!...Love it!...my heart beets so fast during that part!

Azalea said:
My favorite scene of all time was at the train station in New Delhi in Passage pt.1, where Jack, Syd, and Irina were disguised as a "happy family", and Irina kissed Jack, to the amazement of Sydney. I just loved that one! I was cracking up!
lol yeah I was crying I was laughnig so hard I can still remember that sssoooooo well

AliasHombre said:
Alias is just one big scene to me.
yeah...I know but c'mon, rack those brains, jumpstart that head and give us just a few insights into the mind (insert "dun dun dunnnnnnnn" here) of ... AliasHombre...!

but I totally know what you mean! ;)

verdantheart said:
and ends with Sydney answering the phone, saying "Hello" to an unknown caller. It's as though she's saying hello to all of us.
;)
yes! i have always loved this line!extremly simple and plain but its just opening up everything that is alias, giving us that smalll cliffhanger as this is alias, you like?!and i want to say hello back!LOL!!great scene!
another great scene is also in truth be told where she get teh circumferunce and goes back to sd-6 then places it on sloane's desk and declares she istaking a vacation and goes to cia "we have a walk-in" that is just the scene that sums up alias to me!

another one of my favorite scenes, is again the toaster scene, great! another is when irina betrays jack again, project christmas flashback and talk and hug, colorblind when shepard is telling sydney about the night he killed danny(wow!) the prophecy and the end of spirit when she finds out her mom is the agent who carried out those orders, when will relaly sees sydney at the club in france(HAHA!) also in passage part 2 when irina pretends to go against them again and hits jack and sydney is in her cell crying, i love that scene.
now s/v, wow there are alot, the lie detector test, guardian angel, broken heart pier scene, you look pretty line when she goes to sloanes, of course the kiss! and the oven line
and there are just tooo many alias scenes that are amzing to narrow it down as you can tell, i think of one then think of another, and now im thinking of more, when irina tells sydney she loves her, and that leads to more, so ill stop here!LOL :P

DBristow said:
AliasHombre said:
Alias is just one big scene to me.
yeah...I know but c'mon, rack those brains, jumpstart that head and give us just a few insights into the mind (insert "dun dun dunnnnnnnn" here) of ... AliasHombre...!

but I totally know what you mean! ;)
Ok, i liked...the thanksgiving dinner scene. The "we can reheat scene", the pool scene (of corse), and the shooting evil people scene

i totally agree with you all. the whole thing's the best scene! :D now don't hate me but I missed a whole bunch of eps. I used to have dance till really late on sundays (weird I know) so I didn't watch wuite a bit of the first season. :( but I'm doing my best to rapidly catch up. it's kinda cool. I havn't seen them yet so there's so much for me to look forward to! ;) but I love the scene where syd walks into the actual cia for the first time. and of COURSE the

e m e t i b ... now reverse it, scene! :lol:

Back