Fav scene of

My favourite scene was when Syd was on the other side of the door and Vaughn was on the other side and everything was in slow motion and the music was kinda angsty, it was awesome, that is definitely my favourite

you mean the bit when after syd exploded the big circumference thing? that was one of the most terrible cliffhangers of ALL time!!!! I was like NOOOOOOOO! I like the scene where

syd's going out to open the box with anna and she's talking to the cia director and she says "if agent vaughn isn't on the other end of this line when I come off radio silent the CIA gets nothing."

it was still devlin at that point right? well he says
"agent vaughn is a junior officer"

syd: then promote him.

I love that! :D so cute!

My fave scene would be the end of the Countdown episode when Syd and Vaughn are sitting in the park. It's not so much what they say to each other but the actions and how at the end they walk off together, where they have their amrs around each other *sigh* :angelic:

My favourite scene is where Irina tells Sydney that she was 18 when she was recruited into the KGB and that she was a fool for abandoning her daughter. And then they hug! That made my day! :D

I like the scene where Will just found out Syd was a spy and he started screaming like a girl! lol that was just too funny.. and when he was awed by everything that he couldn't move properly when the bad guys started shooting at them!

feeling_like_a_spy said:
I like the scene where Will just found out Syd was a spy and he started screaming like a girl! lol that was just too funny.. and when he was awed by everything that he couldn't move properly when the bad guys started shooting at them!
And when she races out of the cabaret with him and Jack drives up and they jump in and Syd and Jack start arguing and Will goes "Who are you people?!"?
^_^

Of course one of my favorites is The Kiss from "Phase One", but for right now, my absolute favorite is from "The Telling" when Syd & Vaughn find Sark in Stockholm. I love the way they are talking about Santa Barbara, then Vaughn sees Sark....then my favorite lines. I think that whole scene with Vaughn & Sark is hilarious. And I just about love any scene with Vaughn & Sark!!!

i d have to say when sark shot vaughn and the bullet hit the safe jacket and then syd comin to check on him ;)

there are so many its hard...
can i put more than one?

- the train station on ATY
-the spy sex on double agent
-the first kiss on phase one
-the date on the getaway
-the pier on broken heart
- the flirting corner
-when v tells s about his dad's watch
-when jack and vaughn met
-coming home from the hockey game

i'll try to narrow it, but practically every s/v scene is my fav

After many grueling hours of trying to decide this, I came up with my top 3.

3. EMETIB scene :redhair:
2.S/V Kiss
1.THE TOASTER SCENE!! :smiley:

I liked the kiss at the end of phase one, and Vaughn's reactions when Syd's in the airplane in phase one, and... you know what? Come to think of it, I liked phase one. :D

verdantheart said:
And when she races out of the cabaret with him and Jack drives up and they jump in and Syd and Jack start arguing and Will goes "Who are you people?!"?
:lol: That was great! I'm going to miss Will. :byesad:

Back