• That '70s Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hard, prolly alias, Angel, The OC, sopranoes not up there tho :P

love tru calling but i hate the openin song

way too hard, and buffy realys good too :P i'll pick angel

It's either Alias or the OC. out of those. I kind of like the theme song to One Tree Hill by Gavin DeGraw but it can get annoying after awhile. ^_^

I bought Gavin DeGraw's cd a few months ago because I liked "I don't wanna be." I haven't listened to it very much, but I'm not really into it. :hmm:

LOL... don't you hate that? Buying a CD because the single sounds soo awesome... and then you end up not listening to it cause it sucks. :lol: I did that with Usher's Confessions. He's all about the slow songs and I was hoping for more songs like Yeah. :hmm:

Yup, I do hate that. :lol: I think it was only 10 bucks, but hey! I could have bought a cd that I'd actually like. ;) I think I expected him to be like John Mayer or something. Needless to say, he wasn't. :hmm:

I think The O.C.'s song fits them, same with Tru Calling. And I like The Soprano's theme song as well, now that 3 has reminded me of it.

And, hehe, Trump's "money money money money" :lol:

Joyie said:
LOL... don't you hate that? Buying a CD because the single sounds soo awesome... and then you end up not listening to it cause it sucks. :lol: I did that with Usher's Confessions. He's all about the slow songs and I was hoping for more songs like Yeah. :hmm:
i've done that sooo many times and i don't learn. Stoopid :blink:

i choose angel cos of the beautiful haunting cello melody, which floats ethereally over the drums. (can you tell i'm a music student ;) ) i can also play it. however i love the O.C's, Buffy's, Alias' , and of course Smallville. That's great. :P

Joyie said:
ooh, i did that for a band and i was so disappointed

Back