Fave Character off of Smallville

Whos you fave character off of Smallville?

• Chloe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clark

• Pete

• Lex

• Lionel

• Lana

• Martha

• Jonathan

• Total voters
litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I voted Clark, but in all honesty all of the charcters annoy me sometimes but i reall hate Jonathon and Lionel sooooooooooooooo much
Johnathan?! How can you hate him!? I agree with Lionel though :P :lol: .

i REALLY HATE both Jonathon and Lionel, i think their 2 boring along w/ Martha but she doesn't annoy me like Lana did and Jonathon and Lionel!!!! b/c Lionel killd Chloe and Lex (though i doubt their both dead)

MVhunny said:
clark, personally i cant stand chloe... :D
there i don't agree but i do like Clar and Lex but all the other characters (except Chloe) bother me especially Lionel, Lana, and Jonathon!!!!! i hope when Lana left for Paris she stays there!!!! :angry: :angry:

Alias_Addict47 said:
but all the other characters (except Chloe) bother me especially Lionel, Lana, and Jonathon!!!!!
But Johnathon is too nice to not like lol :P . I don't like Martha very much though :lol:.

Lex allll the way... :cool: :D
I don't know what it is about him...but I LOVE his character......call me crazy....but I like him more than anyone on the show

I didn't like him as much before...but after the whole him going to the nut house episodes...I started to fell bad for him...and now I LOVE his character :love:

something about his baldness makes him seem hotter to me :D :lol:

Lana's pretty.....but iono....she's not my favorite...
Chloe's anxiousness pisses me off...but after the finale for those who saw it...I feel sorta bad.... -_-
Pete--I've always been neutral w/ him :mellow:
CLARK---iono...he makes me angry sometimes :thinking:

haha clark's family is creepy....creepier than Lionel somewhat...cause Lionel's just evil :devil: :D

at first i really like clark because superman is my favorite superhero ever since. but after awhile, clark's character became boring and too unhuman, so to speak. so i like Lex better now! :smiley: his air of mystery and intelligence is really great. i love his cool cars, plus he plays fencing, my fave sport!

I personally love Pete.. he was funny.. too bad they let him go.. its very sad lol. Lana makes me so mad! shes just so damn annoying and she treats Clark so bad!! Lionel should die.. Lex is kick ass!, Clark sometimes annoys me but hes so gorgeous! Chloe is alright.. I dont think shes dead... lol.. I'll stop now.. Smallville is one of my fav shows btw! :D

Junior Secret Agent said:
I personally love Pete.. he was funny.. too bad they let him go.. its very sad lol. Lana makes me so mad! shes just so damn annoying and she treats Clark so bad!! Lionel should die.. Lex is kick ass!, Clark sometimes annoys me but hes so gorgeous! Chloe is alright.. I dont think shes dead... lol.. I'll stop now.. Smallville is one of my fav shows btw! :D
gree and i agree that Clark is my least favorite Superhero b/c he cant die :blink: takez the fun out of evrythin since hes so damn invulnerable

Back