Favorite Alias Music

Hi Guys. What a great show Alias is. My favourite tune had to be that one early on where Sydney is supposed to be meeting her dad for the first time for dinner and he doesnt show. There is a great tune that plays in the background as she waits.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE NAME OF THAT TUNE IS???

I love Coldplay's 'God put a smile on your face', it's an excellent track. I think it was played in 'Double Agent'. All the music they play on Alias is sooooo good, JJ has done really well.

Oh my gosh...."Righteously" by Lucinda Williams. In A Dark Turn when Vaughn is being investigated, and Sydney looks for him. Second favorite "Hella Good" by No Doubt. All of the songs match the scenes really well. When do the ALIAS season 1 & season 2 soundtracks come out?

Sarah Vartan said:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE NAME OF THAT TUNE IS???

Arms of an Angel

Sarah McLachlan
Actually, the song is just called Angel.

I heard Righteously (by Lucinda Williams) on the radio today... I was like "heeeyy!!" and then the scene played through my head. I am so obsessed.

In the first season fist episode when she is sitting on the couch and whats his face her finca is on the table and there is a song playing it goes something like this "I had a dream a crazy dream" and after that she turns up the volume and she go in the shower with him to tell him that she works for the sd-6. what is that song do u know.... thanks for your help.

Sara

i dont think anyone else has put this song andi cant think why. i really like 'bad moon rising' by clear water credence. thats the best song to me. i also like 'god put a smile on my face' and 'slumber my darling' 🐒

In the first season fist episode when she is sitting on the couch and whats his face her finca is on the table and there is a song playing it goes something like this "I had a dream a crazy dream" and after that she turns up the volume and she go in the shower with him to tell him that she works for the sd-6. what is that song do u know.... thanks for your help.

The song is called Never Grow Old, and it's by the Cranberries.

isn't Smashing Pumpkins credited with a song, too? i'm trying to figure out what it is. and from what episode it played.

thanks!

Ommm...I think it was 1979, but not sure...I'll check it out, have it written down.

I still have to say, God Put a Smile on you Face...the best song ever played on ALias!

The Jimmy Eat World song was cool, and Norah Jones' 'Shoot the Moon'

K. Ackles said:
Ommm...I think it was 1979, but not sure...I'll check it out,  have it written down.

I still have to say, God Put a Smile on you Face...the best song ever played on ALias!
i've found it! it's Landslide by Smashing Pumpkins.

and yeah, Coldplay's God Put A Smile Upon Your Face is a def favorite of mine, too :D

I just came back to set that right...it was landslide...but I like 1979 and tonight tonight. All brilliant SP songs!

My Immortal would be graet in Alias. Anyways, I really want to know who sung the song that's from the beginning of Phase One. I always ask that question, but I keep on forgetting. So could you please help me out here. Lol.
kylo4

I knew that it sounded like AC/DC! My friend's a huge fan of AC/DC, and when I asked him if that song was by them, he said no. What a dumb, dumb. Lol.
kylo4

I love the use of Coldplay's song "Put A Smile Upon Your Face" in the episode "Double Agent" with a particular S/V scene! Usually I can't stand Coldplay's music but I really like that song!!!

Back