Favorite Alias Music

I, being a total country fan, loved that Porushka-Paranya was on the show. It was one of the best scenes I have ever seen. It's a shame that they don't have any more scenes with Syd riding a bucking bronco, that was fun. Maybe the next one should be Vaughn riding a bucking bronco..... :sideroll: That would be great!

my two faves are from this season
when they played patsy clines 'shes got you' and the song when she saw vaughn with lauren in the hospital (Ooo child)

they both went with the scenes so well!

i love eastmountain south singing "so r u to me" in the truth takes time eppy

also cold play "spy sex"

and in the indicator "that song" durring the "indicator hug"

I like alot of the artists' songs that are featured in Alias's episodes-but I also absolutely love Michael Giacchino's original score.He always has the right music for the right moment(the same goes for the rest of the other music,as well).

Sheryll Crow - I shall believe... great song!!!

Natalie Merchant - My skin... also very good but sooooo sad

there're some more, but I forgot the names... :angry:

I just realized... in season 1 they played a song by Smashmouth "Diggin' your scene" it's a perfect "action" song, but the lyrics say stuff like "my friends tell me I should run/ they say that, "dude, she's got a gun"/but that just only turns me on" etcetera, etcetera...

So many good songs..."Diggin Your Scene" by Smash Mouth..."God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" by Coldplay
All of the series premiere songs were so good. "Trouble" by Cat Stevens. "No Man's Woman" by Sinead O'Connor, "Under the Gun" by Supreme Beings of Leisure. "Give You Back" and "You're A God" By vertical horizon..
Alias has the best music ever....It has better/equal music to the music of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which is great music

gardner_vanduse said:
I just realized... in season 1 they played a song by Smashmouth "Diggin' your scene" it's a perfect "action" song, but the lyrics say stuff like "my friends tell me I should run/ they say that, "dude, she's got a gun"/but that just only turns me on" etcetera, etcetera...
Yah, that song is in "Q&A", when Kendall asks her if SD-6 sends her on many missions, and then it shows flashbacks of all her missions, while the song plays...its a really good scene.

Whoever thinks of the appropriate song to play during a scene is an absolute genius. Patsy Cline's 'She's got you' is absolute perfect for the scene where Weiss and Syd are getting sloshed and talking about the Vaughn/Lauren situation.

It has now become one of my favourite songs, along with many others that I've first heard on Alias.

Maximum respect in every aspect to the person/people involved in selecting the songs.

fraktion said:
Hi Guys. What a great show Alias is. My favourite tune had to be that one early on where Sydney is supposed to be meeting her dad for the first time for dinner and he doesnt show. There is a great tune that plays in the background as she waits.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE NAME OF THAT TUNE IS???
I think it was Angel by Sarah McLachlan. I loved that scene too, when she calls Vaughn to meet her at the pier.

My favorite is River by Joni Mitchell in The Indicator when Sydney confronted her dad about Project Christmas.

Season One:

No Man's Woman. :Punkrock: I loved seeing Syd in red hair running away from the guards!!

Diggin' Your Scene by Smash Mouth... Great song!! [ Syd strips down to lacey dress and crashes Italian party.]
Season Two:

Hella Good by No Doubt... Syd in purple hair walking down the airport!!

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
- Cold Play. Spy SEX!!!!!!! nuff said. (y)

Season Three:

Rollin'- Limp Bizkit (red convertible) :Punkrock:

What Do I have to do to prove my love to you? -Marva Whitney (The trio!! sloane, jakc, and vaughn!hot.

this therad is great...im downloading all the songs (y) (y)
so i can make myself a cd of them all (y) (y)
keep posting on this, im basically downloading all the songs u say!! :D :D :D

i read all the posts in this topic and i was surprised to see that no one mentioned the song that syd sang in 1x21 in khasinau's club. i love that! and the look on sark's face. priceless! does anyone know what it's called and where i could get it? or did they write it specially for the show?

ShiftyNit said:
i read all the posts in this topic and i was surprised to see that no one mentioned the song that syd sang in 1x21 in khasinau's club.  i love that!  and the look on sark's face.  priceless!  does anyone know what it's called and where i could get it?  or did they write it specially for the show?
I read and thought the exact same thing...
The song is called "Since I Fell for You".
Bonnie Raitt did this song.
I have the audio clip from the show. :cool:
I think it is by far the best out of all Alias songs, because, well of course, Jennifer sang it, and wonderfully at that. (y)

Back