Natalie

BANNED!
Well here is mine:

misc-mag2.jpg

jgarner.jpg

jennifer-garner-french2.jpg

And the one and only, famous read Hair!

NK12391.jpg

I'd have to say my favorite pics are the one I have for my avatar and in my sig. And of course, the infamous red hair pics. There's so many to choose from though!

My favourite pic is my avatar probably, althought after i love 'Flames24' avatar pic, i've never seen it before and it looks great. :smiley:

I love that pic in your avatar, too, JoeysHero. I loved it since I first saw it. :love: :D

Thanks JoeysHero, I like your avatar too. I also love the pics that Brittany has in her avatar and sig. Jennifer just looks great in them. :love:

Flames24 said:
Thanks JoeysHero, I like your avatar too. I also love the pics that Brittany has in her avatar and sig. Jennifer just looks great in them. :love:
hmmmm I have a few favorites of jack!
And some others I will get on here soon!

My avatar is a good picture of Jack

--I will get some soon!
My hosting site of my picture network is down right now but when it comes up I will get the pics of Alias here!

I love all pics. Though I like the ones with *ahem* the red hair! lol I ahve this awesome pic on my hard drive it's sweet. I also like the pic Alias Alias has on her avator I think it's nice and the one where syd and vaughn are on top of the building both wearing black in fact the exact image of spyhuntergrl's last pic of her signiture to the right! lol

i love the one in my sig!super swank!lol and the one where syd and jack are at the carosal(sp!) i love that one i have had it forever and keep meaning to ask someone to make me a wp! but i love that one and the one where she swings down in parity and of course the infamous red hair! :redhair:

oOoOo yeah the snl pics are pretty...thats why its on my sig anf av..but all the alias pics with jg and mv are pretty...=)

Codename said:
My avatar is a good picture of Jack

--I will get some soon!
My hosting site of my picture network is down right now but when it comes up I will get the pics of Alias here!
LOL, I was just going over this, and I was like LMAO!! That's not Jack!! I know he used to have a good pic. of Jack though.

I have lost of favorite pics. but I can't find them!! Oh well, I have them in my Alias binder.

Back