Favorite Alias Quote

There are so many I love, but I'll stick with pure Marshall.

"...and then boom, and I'd miss you."- Marshall to Syd

"Pistachio, my favorite flavor."

and, of course, my all time favorite,

"Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me."

Here are some of my favorites:

Vaughn: Do you have any questions?
Sydney: Yeah, can you show me what a paper bag looks like again?

Francie: Hey, how was your trip?
Sydney: Oh. Not good. I was working with these people who - they were terminated.
Francie: Oh, man. The economy sucks.

Also, there are many of Marshall's lines, but I can't remeber them all exactly!

:lol: this watch belonged to my father. he said you could set your heart by it. it stopped october first. the day we met.

Finally! Some action going on! (y) old one since I just joined! hehe

Jonathan is gonna kill me for this.

Jack to Vaughn: "That's what gets her up every morning. Or did you think it was those little talks she has with you."

Francie to Jack: "Ok, so you're eating lunch at this restaruant with your friends...or whatever. And you love coming here...what color are the walls."

Jack to Francie: "Some Asian cultures think of white as the color of death. Go with red."

Marshall to Syd: "...hold the phone."
Syd to Marshall: "Don't tell me to hold the phone, I'm sitting on a ticking nuclear bomb!"

Jack and Irena are arguing and Syd says, "SHUT UP!"

Francie to Syd: "I can't believe that some people live a double life like that."

Francie to Syd in Mad TV parody: "And why are you always gone? I thought you worked part time at a bank"
Professor to Syd in Mad TV parody discussing Sydney's late paper: "Alright, but I'm only giving you 9 more tries."

Sometimes, it's the way they say it that makes it quotable:

"You know what's the best part? I've never been prouder to be one of the good guys." - Marshall

"That is gonna hurt." - Will
"Yes, Francie is going to be devastated." - Sydney
"Who the hell leads a double life like that?" - Will
"There are people." - Sydney

"Dad, I'm in no hurry." - Sydney

"I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no, there are no lines being crossed." - Sydney

"This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it use to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said you could set your heart by this watch. It stopped on October 1st, day we met."-Vaughn

" Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me."- Marshall

"You know what's the best part? I've never been prouder to be one of the good guys." - Marshall

" I've waited for this moment almost thirty years..."- Irina

I'll have to agree with Alias with about all of them!! But my favorite is "not exactly a vacation when your forced to go. No offencs. Cute country!!!!

"This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. When he gave it to me he said, "You can set your heart by this watch." It stopped on Oct. 1st. The day we met." Vaughn
"Me too." -Syd
------------------------------
It doesn't go exactly like this, but It's sort of how it goes!! :redhair:

OMG!!!! Where to start????

"Does it look like I'm in high school????? Are there braces on my teeth,a retainer??? Do you see headgear?!?!?!?~ Sydney

"Yeah...can you show me what a paperbag looks like again???"~Sydney

"What is this,the flirting corner? We have a meeting...big....five minutes ...national security...Remember??"~Weiss

"Balls of Steel"~ Weiss

"What was wrong with the Black One??????"~Sydney

"Yeah...we broke up."~Vaughn
"Oh?~Sydney>>>> :( Sydney inside>>>> :jawdrop: :clap: :cheers: :love:

"I would go first ,but I wouldn't want to be accused of trying to escape."~Irina

"I think I peed myself...you know,not alot..you know,just a little squirt."~Marshall

"It would be nice to be in public with you,to actually get to look at you..."~Vaughn

And that only touches the surface!!!!! There are so many I love!!!! LOL

SYDNEY: The CIA has a hit list. Thirty-five people worldwide its agents are allowed to kill. Thirty-five out of six billion. You're one of them. Which means when I kill you, I won't even be breaking the law.

Weiss: Have you seen her [Sydney]?
Vaughn: No I haven't.
Weiss: You're in bed with her right now aren't you?
Vaughn: I'm trying. :D

SYDNEY: I love the zamboni.
VAUGHN: Zamboni's your favorite part?
SYDNEY: No. Coming home with you after the game is my favorite part. Zamboni was a close second though.

WILL: So, I'm not a sociopath?
VAUGHN: I didn't say that.

SYDNEY: Hi. How did you find me?
VAUGHN: You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear, you go to the observatory. But the observatory was closed. And then I remembered you said the pier calms you down. But you weren't there. And you weren't at the bluffs and the palisades, either.
SYDNEY: You didn't really go to all those places.
VAUGHN: Yeah, I did. And then I remembered you liked the train station, too. Normal people going to their normal jobs.
SYDNEY: I can't believe you remember that.

Plus any quotes in my sig. And every line of every episode.

there are sooo many!how can you just choose one?
okay one of them is the one in my sig(not any of the squirrel ones or the man!LOL, the vaughn one!i love it, just great ATY!)
"its perfect" vuaghn describing her apartment, me being the weird analyist i am, took that as i love you you are perfect!LOL
her opening monologue
"mom's alive i know it"
"i wasnt that agent, your mother was"
and there are soo many i cant even begin to think of them!so im just going to say every line is the best!LOL!!!!

the_alliance said:
Jack to Vaughn: "That's what gets her up every morning. Or did you think it was those little talks she has with you."
I didn't see that episode, but I read the transcipts and when I saw that quote I nearly died! OMG poor Vaughn! That's different now though, at least I think so.

I love all of those that every one just name and
"I'm sorry for being forth right or female..." --Syd to Vaughn.
--mandy :angelic:

For the record-I'm just going to say I love just about anything that is said on this show but I really love Syd/Vaughn moments anything said to Sark that is funny, and Marshall!

Back