Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Rosario

• Other

• Total voters
I like when Karen and Jack do the tummy touch thing! That cracks me up! They have really good interactions with each other. Or that ep with the sexual harassment commercial. That was good too!

It was hard to narrow it down to just one, but I picked Jack. :D I just love him. He's so adorable and so funny.

The commercial for sexual harrasment was very funny but I loved the ep when Matt Damon guest starred and Jack was trying to prove he was not gay. :lol: I think that's one of my fave eps. Love it.

Sometimes Karen grates on my nerves, but I still like her. :P

What's amazing is that Megan Mullally doesn't sound like that in real life! I wonder if it's hard to talk like that while filming...and when she has to sing all high on the show!

i've been compared to karen a few times. not because i'm a jerk like that, but becuase i've done things like.... while at a bar talking about my current relationship with some friends, i've said "oh dear lord. this is getting _too_ real" ...followed by me getting another drink.

ready steady go, I have a friend who is so like Karen! She has that attitude and can be mean to the people she doesn't like...kinda looks like her too. She won't say anything mean to me though cuz she's afraid I'll hurt her, but we would always team up and tease one of our other friends for fun. But we weren't mean...you know, the fun kidding around, that's all.

And isn't your avatar like the "Righteous Babe" logo? There was a girl in my class who had that sticker on her folder.

g_woman711 said:
ready steady go, I have a friend who is so like Karen!  She has that attitude and can be mean to the people she doesn't like...kinda looks like her too.  She won't say anything mean to me though cuz she's afraid I'll hurt her, but we would always team up and tease one of our other friends for fun.  But we weren't mean...you know, the fun kidding around, that's all.

And isn't your avatar like the "Righteous Babe" logo?  There was a girl in my class who had that sticker on her folder.
haha! isn't that great to see people in real life reflected on tv? i sure _hope_ i'm not like karen, besides my random vices (not the hardcore ones she has, but still i've got vices)
I dated a guy once that looked and acted remarkably like jack at times. it was insane. he'd never say "just jack" though, because i think he knew i'd find that _way_ too funny.

indeed, it _is_ the righteous babe label. good eye! indeed. ani difranco is one of my favorite people ever. i'm trying to learn one of her songs on my guitar as we speak. (one window open to allalias, one open to "ani tabs". what a strange combo!)

i love karen i also have a friend just like her (only my friend isnt drunk or mean) but she even laugh s like her and say sweetie and stuff when she staling to us.

KAREN!!! KAREN ALL THE WAY!!! KAREN KICKS ASS!! She is the coolest, she's squeaky, drunk, mean, evil, and hilarious as hell. She is the best, Rosario is my second favourite, "Night, night, night,.....Noches" I LOVE THAT!!

ah Karen is hilarious
I swear the show should be called Jack & Karen.
I mean really....do you watch the show for will and grace???? mmmhmmm

Karen is the best!!!She is one tough lady!!!My favorite episode is the one where she pretends to be the maid in order to get a guy.When she does get him...she dumps him because he does not drink alcohol!!!!(soo funny)

Back