• chanler

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • joey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
did u all see the ep where rachel was having her baby and all these different ladies came in. the chinese lady was like here comes a big one hmmmmmmmm m. that was so funny!!
:lol: I remember that! And then each gets to leave before her and then....Janice shows up. LOL! I can still remember their faces when they heard her, "Oh my God!"

btvaughn said:
FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
did u all see the ep where rachel was having her baby and all these different ladies came in. the chinese lady was like here comes a big one hmmmmmmmm m. that was so funny!!
:lol: I remember that! And then each gets to leave before her and then....Janice shows up. LOL! I can still remember their faces when they heard her, "Oh my God!"
Yes she's hilarious in that scene . . . and then she brings out her ugly baby . . . oh Rachel's stay in that maternity room was sooo funny.

Pheobe!

who wouldnt love Pheobe! i mean shes so stupid sometimes and just totally random its awsome!....i luagh more at pheobe than any one!

Rachel is my second favorite

It's a hard choice , coz I really like all of them ... Ross , Chandler , Phoebe , Monica , Rachel...
But I picked Joey , he's so funny , what would be friends without him???

Princess Consualas Bananahammock!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. Pheobe is awesome, but people say I am a mix between Monica(my uptightedness and controlling side) and Chandler(my sense of humor and sarcastic remarks). So it looks like I am the perfect married couple. Hey, but really, I love them all!

i love joey's character (stupid but sooo funny!) he's the best! next is phoebe (who can't laugh at her composition.. "smelly cat, smelly cat"... ) then chandler esp during the on-off relationship with janice! :rotflmao:

michaelvaughnsgirl_ak said:
Princess Consualas Bananahammock!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. Pheobe is awesome, but people say I am a mix between Monica(my uptightedness and controlling side) and Chandler(my sense of humor and sarcastic remarks). So it looks like I am the perfect married couple. Hey, but really, I love them all!
i agree!
princess consuela was the funnest thing
and im a mix btwn monica & chandler too ! :D

Back