Favorite Christmas Music, Song, CD, etc.

I'm a geek and I love my Christmas music. ^_^ I've been addicted to this one Christmas CD called "Brand New Year". It's all songs by the band SHeDAISY. Any body have any Christmas music/CD/song addictions?

hmm not big on christmas music at all, but i like michael buble's new CD, its christmas edition, so got a few good ones on there

There's a group called the Blenders, and they have awesome awesome awesome voices. Their christmas cd is really good. I also listen to Manheim Steamroller

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Itz the MT said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Itz the MT said:
"Kerstmis met Frans" best.ever..
:confused: That's a Xmas song? Never heard of it.

~~Spongy!
It's Dutch.. but it's about the worst taste in music you can have. :blush: It's mostly for people with an IQ below 80... but I just love it. :thinking:
For people with an IQ less than 80? That songs perfect for you Misha :D
Joke, joke :lol:

~~Spongy!
Okay, because I can't say much... I'm aware about that.. but no matter what, I can say (even without lying) my IQ is higher than 80. ;)

*Whistling, strolling down the road*

Oh, a Christmas song thread. Well, there's his fantastic singer named Kelly Clarkson who sings My Grown Up Christmas List and O Holy Night. She sounds amazing :D

Really, you should listen to it.

GRANDMA GOT RUNOVER BY A REINDEER-The Irish Rovers

Grandma got runover by a reindeer,
Walking home from our house Christmas Eve,
You may say there's no such thing as Santa,
But as for me and Grandpa we believe

Ok, this is going to sound really crazy, but one of my fave Christmas albums is NSYNC's "Home for Christmas." It always seems to get me in the Christmas spirit and I sing along to every song!! My other favorite Christmas album is "Star Bright" by Vanessa Williams. I've always liked her and she sings some very traditional tunes amazingly!! I love the first track! :smiley:

Back