Favorite Commercials

im not sure if there's already one of these, but i liked it from the old forums and thought i'd might bring it back. lemme think of my favortie commercials and i'll post 'em later.

i also thought that the zebra one at the beginning was the best....i don't know but i didn't think that there were as many good commercials as there are usually and it seemed like there were a lot of movie promos....but maybe its just me

i like the one with the horses feet moving over and over a gain than it shows a zebra looking into a viewing box and horses lined up and a farmer says the referee is a jack ass the other farmer says no i believe he is a zebra

and the commercial that instead of sayin i love footbal on tv shots of gena lee and twins it keeps fastfowarding to the twins part and it says at the end here is to the remmote control

i didnt see that commercial, but heard about it, that's so funny!

i also liked (SuperBowl commercials) the Miller Lite ones. the guys fighting over the new Practice time and the other one with the girls ("Who wouldn't wanna watch this? camera shifts to two ladies sitting next to the guys)

i also thought that the Miller Lite ones were on the SuperBowl too. but they might have been after when they were showing the after SuperBowl stuff.

this wasn't on during the superbowl, but i like the juicy fruit ones where they advertise their longer lasting flavor and a "product" to keep people away from you - like the girl with the car door attached to her. she rolls up the window when all these kids come up to her wanting juicy fruit and they all look disappointed. but my favorite part is when the narrator, this old white guy, says, "whoa, denied!!" hahahahaha... ahh... that's great. :lol:

quietgirl27012 said:
I love the hieneken commericail where everyone you hear in a joke walks into a bar, a rabbi, a blonde, a brunnete and a red. It's classic.
i LOVE that one!! first time i saw it, i couldn't stop laughing and my roommate just looked at me and said, "i don't get it." just like the blonde at the end!! hahahaahahaha...that just made me laugh harder. :lol:

My favorite of all time is probably still the classic 1984 Macintosh commercial that they only ran once during the Superbowl, but they've often shown as an example of a classic commercial.

Of current ones, I really like the Clydesdales playing football, but then I love Clydesdales just by themselves . . . but I thought having a zebra as a referee was kind of cute.
;)

Back