Favorite Console

What would be your most favorite console?

Be it the PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc

Mine right now would have to be the 360 however I do not own my own :(

I Have the Play station three and Wii, and like them both equally as my favorite console. Slay station three because it seems like a classic console to me, and Wii because it is active and you move with it, you're not just sitting there twittling your fingers.

I love ps3 and Wii, PS3 because its far better than Xbox in many way but i think xbox lovers will disagree from my comment. :P

And Wii because it a unique Console, the most interactive and the most fun to play on Wii. :smiley:

I still like the Super Nintendo most of all; to this day, the console works like-new, and so do the games I play on it every now and then. Those games I refer to include Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Killer Instinct, Contra III, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

Besides that, I also very much like the Playstation 3, slim model. I only wish it played Playstation 2 games.

Medora said:
I still like the Super Nintendo most of all; to this day, the console works like-new, and so do the games I play on it every now and then. Those games I refer to include Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars, Killer Instinct, Contra III, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

Besides that, I also very much like the Playstation 3, slim model. I only wish it played Playstation 2 games.

Definitely agree that it should play ps2 games, the fact that it doesn't is well.. stupid to me on Sony's part.

Back