Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun and Michael

• Jack and Sawyer

• other (please post who)

• Total voters
YAY!! Another Shooner. And enough of a Shooner to pick Shannon/Boone as her favorite couple. :D And what rocks even more is that we share the same big ships- Shannon/Boone, Kate/Sawyer, Claire/Charlie.

I voted for charlie and claire because they are just too cute together. Charlie's whole thing with the peanutbutter was just way too cute to ignore; that sealed my vote for them.

I just noticed that there's no option for Michael and Sun. I'm I the only one that thinks they have feelings for each other? Sun still loves Jin but she sure had some nice moments with Michael.. They'd make a cute couple..

Sorry, I'd add them, but all the slots were taken. I could knock off a 0, like Hurley/Claire . . .

Osiris said:
hey, yea, feel free to do that Verdan
[post="1423282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Changed to Sun & Michael . . .

What, no Sawyer/Jack shippers? I'm disappointed . . . :P
✌️

i'm a Sawyer/Kate fan have been for quite a while even before i started watching it i was attracted to the very thing they presented. they have awesome chemistry. i also adore Shannon/Sayid and Claire/Charlie though not so much as S/K and S/S. if i had to go for slash it would be Jack/Sawyer. as the motto over at Lost-Forum is Skate Minds Think Alike

liliana said:
as the motto over at Lost-Forum is Skate Minds Think Alike
[post="1430263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! i post over there too. the people over there make me laugh at how "shipperish" they are over their ship

:Ponder:

Jack/Kate
Sawyer/Kate
Charlie/Claire

And Sun/Jin, but they're already a couple!! Actually, they're my favourite, but I didn't vote for them. Whoops! :o_O:

Back