Favorite Daredevil Movie Character

Which Character in the Daredevil Movie is your favorite?

• Daredevil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elektra

• King Pin

• Bullseye

• Police People

• Other

• Total voters
I like them all but I'd have to say that Elektra stood out the most to me in the movie. Also, I can't wait for the Elektra spinoff. I'm very anxiously awaiting that. Plus, the other DareDevil movie if it comes out.

ha i was the first one to be different...i voted bullseye...first off b/c i'm a girl in love with colin farrell and second b/c he was an interesting character. the movie would have been boring without him. i thought he carried a lot of it.

lol, I think this poll is a little bit biased. ;)

I had to pick Elektra too though, because she was always my favorite character in the comics growing up. Finally a cool chick character. I even started training with sais when I was younger so I could be more like her!

hey it's not really biased it's just our opinion that elektra's the best.and bullseye is kinda nice too more like goregous.Ooh yay for me going to see Daredevil tomorrow

I voted Elektra...bc/it's Jennifer Garner people! lol. The character had too small a role, in mpo.

My vote was close between her and Bullseye, bc/I loved him (and Colin! lol). I did not like Affleck in this though...and Daredevil's character wasn't very good.

i voted elektra but what a shocker! she really carried the movie along. i wouldnt have seen it probably if jennifer garner wasnt in it. elektra was great! cant wait til her movie comes out.

Back