Favorite Disney Movie

The Lion King

oh yes and thennnnnn
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Mulan

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>edited into one post from 2 - Charlie</span>

Toy Story and Toy Story 2! I love Toy Story. I remember I almost cried whe I first saw the first one :blush: . And the second one too :blush2: . I can't wait for the 3rd.

I also remember I got a Woody and Buzz toy for Christmas once, and I had little Toy Story toys on my Birthday cake.

Beauty and the Beast
&
Lilo and Stitch

not Lion King anymore, cuz my cuz came (he's 3) and would only watch the Lion King. when you turned it off, he cried. so now, i'll never be able to watch the Lion King ever again!

These are in no particular order: The Lion King, Aladdin, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life, and Mulan.

Mulan always makes me cry at the end when the dad says, "The greatest gift of all is having you for a daughter." :(

And I know this topic is for favorite disney movies, but there is one disney movie I absolutely hate...I will not watch it! I can't watch it! It makes me too sad. And that movie is The Fox and the Hound. I mean, the characters are cute and they start out as friends, but they end up hating each other...how sad is that? I mean, Cooper vows to get Todd if it's the last thing he does. Who wants a little kid to watch something like that?

I love Toy Story 1 and 2 (the second one is my favorite, esp. the part at the end with Tour Guide Barbie saying goodbye)

I also like Lady and the Tramp and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!!! I totally forgot about that one! I was so obsessed with that movie when I was little! For Halloween one year I went as Snow White, and my mom made the coolest Snow White dress! I still have it too.

The Little Mermaid-- my all time favorite Disney movie.
then it would probably have to be Sleeping Beauty

Durring the summer, I went through and watched a lot of my old Disney movies. It made me remember why I disliked Snow White so much... ahh, that voice! :P lol

Back