Favorite Disney Movie

I love The Great Mouse Detective, "Someone has taken the liberty of removing the clockwork mechanisms from these toys!" I also find The Emporer's New Groove to be one of the most pointless yet funny Disney's yet!

I loved Sleeping Beauty (I'm excited because we're going to act it, Dornröschen, out in German class!)
Aladdin had great music....and I loved any scene with the genie. Robin Williams always cracks me up!

hey no one said Pocahontas(is that how u spell it?) I loved that movie!!!! I also liked, Snow White, Lion King, Aladdin, sleeping beauty, and Cinderella

~Km

tinytina10 said:
I love the movie the emperors new grove and the aristocats :smiley:
Those were great!! Man I miss being a little kid watching Disney movies at school! dern I wish my AP history class would watch Emperors New Groove or El Dorado!!

~KM

I love Aladdin! Whenever my bestfriend comes over we watch it, even if we don't finish it or pay much attention. We can recite most of the lines and she knows the words to all the songs! It's an awesome movie! I also love Beauty and the Beast! I wanted to marry the candle stick guy when i was little :blush: but i can't remember his name! LoL :D

Yea another Great Mouse Detective fan! "Someone has taken the liberty of removing the clockwork mechanisms from these toys." That is a classic I don't think I've watched a Disney movie for years, sad really.

Jonathan said:
On a related note:
There are 10 disney animated feature films with one-word titles.  Can you name them all?
hmmmmmmmmm ya... mulan, aladdin, fantasia, pocahontas, cinderella, aristocrats, dumbo, flubber, dinosaur, hercules, gordy, pinocheo (cant spell :P ) and tarzan! I think thats more than 10... oh well

ah animated... take out flubber and gordy, there you go! wait thats still 11... :blink:

Back