Favorite Disney Movie

OMG! Sleeping Beauty 'cause the prince is HOT! I completely wsh he was human! or that I was a cartoon! actually he's number 4 on my top 10 hottest guys of all time list. but...heeey...does anybody wanna find me a pic of him? I don't own sleeping beauty or I'd already have one...

:D neway that's my fav disney movie. sword in the stone and beauty and the beast are close runners-up.

(I know! Arn't I pathetic?!?! but what can I say...I love disney!)

:P

I LOVE Sleeping Beauty. It's been my favorite ever since I can remember. I also really like The Fox and the Hound... it's so sad! In second grade, I watched The Little Mermaid every day, but that phase didn't last long.

i thought that beauty and the beast was the best disney movie i just loved everything about it and i still watch it and its great and i remember one year i was even belle for halloween i think i still have a picture but yeah i loved that movie :P

I liked all the disney movies when i was little. I like Anastasia but i don't know if it's a disney movie though :thinking: I also really like the lion king...when i was little i used to listen to the soundtrack 24/7 cause i had the tape. Just this past week my mom found it in her room and i listened to it all day!! It was great

I don't really watch disney movies. It's been years since I've seen one. My favourites are Mulan and Hercules.

Now disney is sucking big time! There making all these lame sequels to movies. Like Little Mermaid 2? That was THE WORST movie I ever saw.

Cinderella....always has been my favorite! But Sleeping Beauty and the Little Mermaid are right behind.

What would I pay to stay here beside you, what would I do to see you smiling at me? Just you and me, wish I could be part of your world...

little mermaid, sleeping beauty, peter pan(;) but for the greatness of the movie too! HA!) and cinderella! and snow white!!

i love all the princess ones basically! :lol:

*sigh* Definitely Cinderella... I'm a sucker for princes and royalty :lol:

And Finding Nemo was Disney? :woot: I LOVED FINDING NEMOOOO! MY NAME IS NEMO! :lol:

And all the classics like- Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Snow WHITE!! AND THE SEVEN DWARFS OF COURSE!

oh boy
I love disney movies
I have so many favourites too
Mulan
Tarzan
Lion King (1& 2)
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Hercules
Lady and the Tramp
Emperors New Groove
Um thats all I can think of for now