Favorite Disney Movie

From the disney cartoon movies I really love Aladdin and The Little Mermaid for the songs. Oh and The Lion King. oh and i just read Brittanys - the lady and the tramp is so sad!! i love it too!!!!
From Disney movies with real people I love Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks. And is Annie a disney movie??

When I was younger Cinderella was my favorite, now I would have to say The Little Mermaid.

Is Toy Story considered Disney - because when it was made Pixar was part of Disney, I know that they are no longer associated with Disney.

1. Cinderella
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Robin Hood
5. Aladdin
6. The Lion King
7. The Lady and the Tramp
8. Mary Poppins
9. Bed Knobs and Broomsticks
10. The Aristocats

I love my Disney movies. I'm 19 and still watch them occassionally. I'd have to say my least favorite would be Toy Story.

^^ lol in the Disney mood :P .

I was obsessed with Beauty and the Beast. My dad told me that he never saw a movie so many times in his life! I loved all the Disney movies. They don't make em' like they used to, lol!

~Andrea :angelic:

In no particular order:

Lilo and Stitch (So sad.....)
Little Mermaid (One of my first Disney movies...)
Finding Nemo ("He touched the butt!!"... an on-going joke with my sister.... )
Beauty and the Beast (Chip's my favorite.... he's so cute...)

alright, i know it's not disney, but i love anastasia!
OMG!!! I love Anastasia!!!! It has to be one of my favorites.... And has anyone seen Thumbelina?? Another one of my favorites. :angelic:

Now disney is sucking big time! There making all these lame sequels to movies.
Most of their sequels have always been kind of sucky in my opinion.... Did anyone see Mulan 2?? Really bad....

Back