Favorite Episode

Travis

Scout
What is your favorite episode on the walking dead?

Mine is Season 1 Episode 4 I liked nit because so much stuff happened in one episode there camp was raided and many people died.

Mine would have to be Season 3 Episode 1 since it was the first time the group was in a prison and their was a lot of action.

Yeah that was a good episode hell every episode to me has been awesome except the one about the governor in my opinion that was the most boring.

Travis said:
Yeah that was a good episode hell every episode to me has been awesome except the one about the governor in my opinion that was the most boring.

The most recent episode with the old man turning into a zombie was pretty weird and boring in my opinion however I have high hopes for the mid season episode.

Yeah i here there will be a very suspenseful cliffhanger and a guy from the comics tyreese who is just like dale just black will be introduced.

Andraž Rihtar said:
I started watching the series yesterday so at current time the very first episode is my favorite (seen only the pilot so far :P).

Well Andraz they get better as the show progress's

^ That was indeed an amazing episode, and he did so well acting it out too.

It's hard for me to choose a favourite though, the first couple are definitely up there :smiley:

Back