Favorite episode

*cries* That ep was so sad! I seriously don't remember crying that much over a t.v. characters death...

And then the funeral...all those old characters. But, I wish George Clooney and Julianna Marguiles had come on for that time!

LOL...absolutely!

I love any eps with George Clooney as well and when he was with Julianna Marguiles! No Luka for me. But speaking of that, do you remember that ep where they bought the car together (after Clooney had left) and I believe they kissed?

LOL...I'm not sure why that suddenly came to mind... :P

I like the episode when Carter and Abby go to that benifet thing together and then Abby slits her ex husband's tires!! lol! That was soo... great!

LOL...I must have forgotten that one! I love any eps with good Carby moments!

To get just a bit off topic...where are the different threads disappearing to? :lol: Miss Vicki's is gone....and so is the favorite character one!

LOL...that seems to happen a lot! But what doesn't make sense...LOL...is that I had just posted in one of the threads about two or three days earlier! :lol: Oh well...at least we have ummm...favorite ep!

:lol: Yeah. It's weird that it disappeared completely, not just got locked. :::cue twilight zone music:::

On Sunday night, they showed the "Be Still My Heart" episode where Carter and Lucy got stabbed. I personally liked the brief Carter/Abby moments... :D

My fav. is the smallpox one when abby and carter first kiss and i love all the other episodes the kiss in because im a total shipper o and i loved the halloween one this past season with abby as a slutty nurse that was hilarious!

Awwww...Leah!!!! One of my fav eps and I missed it!!!

But the smallpox one ranks up there as well...I loved that kiss. So so sweet...and hot (no pun intended)

Yeah!! I love the smallpox episode, with the first Carter/Abby kiss. So sweet.

"Just tell me we're gonna be okay."
"We're gonna be okay... we're gonna be okay."

:sigh:

Anyways... from the character thread that magically disappeared, remember how I was saying that Erin just randomly disappeared after the episode with Luka and her's car crash? Well, Thursday night's episode showed her being released from the hospital. Luka catches up to her and apologizes for almost killing her. She has him sign her med school thing. Her rotation in the ER was over, that's why she left. I liked her character... it would be cool if they could bring her back next season.

Ah...I actually remember that now. Walking around trying to get him to sign it...

I wish she's come back too, I think she knocked a bit of sense into Luka at the time.

Back