Favorite ER character

i like abby the best and carter too.... i LOVE them together they are ALMOST the perfect cuple (syd and vaughn still got my vote) and i also like susan she can be funny!!!

I think Luka is pretty damn hot, and Carter (Noah Wyle) too. And I love the relationship between John and Abby (Maura Tierney). I think they've been through so much and I wish Carter would just propose to her dangit!

But, did anyone watch the season finale? I thought it was cool what a humbling experience it was for Carter...and it made me love Luka even more. He's got such a good heart :P

But, did anyone watch the season finale? I thought it was cool what a humbling experience it was for Carter...and it made me love Luka even more. He's got such a good heart

Yes! The season finale was an eye opener. It was great. I think Carter will be an even better doctor next season. And as for Luka, it didn't make me love him more 'cause I didn't really have any love for him to begin with. But it made me see him in a new light... I've been watching reruns from previous seasons, too, so now I understand why everyone loved Luka in the first place.

I know, I liked Luka for a while, then I didn't, but the season finale showed him at his strength...and weakness for that matter. He seemed so at place trying to help and it was a way I seemed to like him even more.

Did you see him in that madonna video, it's an older one...ummmm...The Power od Goodbye. He plays chess with her, and he looks so sexy!!! What's his name when he's at home???

Back