Favorite Fantastical Place

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
Of all the wonderful places created in books (and movies), from Naboo to Hogwarts to Lost's deserted island, which fictional place would you spend the rest of your life?

I'd go to Narnia. :smiley: It's Aslan's country, and I'd spend my life there if I had the choice. What about you guys?

My first choice is the Shire, but I haven't read yet the Chronicles of Narnia, so maybe my opinion will change soon. ;)

It,s really hard choice. i like to moving from place to place so i think i would chose some place in galaxy far, far away when i could travel between planets. I would chose Naboo on my first stop :rolleyes:

narnia's really cool, but if i went to hogwarts, that would mean i was a witch. and being a witch would be the coolest thing in the world! haha...

m-c

I change my mind. I choose Fantasia from Never Ending Story.I can create it. It' what I want it to be...
I'll end now. I'm confussing even myself.

The shire was so great, but also where the elves lived, I forgot the name Rivendale or something.....

From other books, I'd love to go to "Macondo" (One hundred years of solitude) hehe, but I wouldn't live there, too weird.

I believe you mean Rivendell, or Lothlorien. ;)

Good point, Les. ;) The true Narnia, after all. Where you live forever and have adventures. And everything else.

Back